7:42 p.m. Intermission (17 min.)

7:59 p.m. Music City - Nashville, TN

8:16 p.m. Spartans - Nashua, NH

8:33 p.m. Genesis - Austin, TX

8:50 p.m. Legends - Kalamazoo, MI

9:07 p.m. Vanguard Cadets - Santa Clara, CA

9:24 p.m. Blue Devils B - Concord, CA

9:41 p.m. Last scores announced

This is actually incredibly interesting. Like World, the spreads are tight enough and the scores have been so volatile that I think we could see some big changes.

Blue Devils B look like they have it locked up, but .5 or so back isn't impossible for SCVC. Seems like they would have to have a VERY tight visual run and maintain their music lead and GE tie. Probably Blue Devils Bs to lose.

Legends were in medal contention yesterday, with Genesis a little over a half a point back and Spartans over a point and a half. They're in the drivers seat, but Genesis has a very strong program and Spartans are no slouch. I think they have the show and energy to stay up here. They seem overall relatively clean.

Music City and 7th Regiment seem locked in, but you never know with how scores have been this year.

Gold was very solidly in 8th yesterday with Louisiana Stars about a point and a half back. They both seem locked, but Louisiana Stars came back from a 1.6 deficit to beat Gold head to head last week. You never know.

Closest spread was Raiders only .3 over newcomer Guardians. That's definitely open game to either. Unless...

River City Rhythm comes to play. They've made huge strides this week, and less than a point back of 10th and 11th. They made it in with a bad slot yesterday, so maybe they'll get a boost going on right next to their competition. Or they stay. Who knows?

Looking forward to seeing what happens.

Edited by DrumManTx

This is actually incredibly interesting. Like World, the spreads are tight enough and the scores have been so volatile that I think we could see some big changes.

Blue Devils B look like they have it locked up, but .5 or so back isn't impossible for SCVC. Seems like they would have to have a VERY tight visual run and maintain their music lead and GE tie. Probably Blue Devils Bs to lose.

Legends were in medal contention yesterday, with Genesis a little over a half a point back and Spartans over a point and a half. They're in the drivers seat, but Genesis has a very strong program and Spartans are no slouch. I think they have the show and energy to stay up here. They seem overall relatively clean.

Music City and 7th Regiment seem locked in, but you never know with how scores have been this year.

Gold was very solidly in 8th yesterday with Louisiana Stars about a point and a half back. They both seem locked, but Louisiana Stars came back from a 1.6 deficit to beat Gold head to head last week. You never know.

Closest spread was Raiders only .3 over newcomer Guardians. That's definitely open game to either. Unless...

River City Rhythm comes to play. They've made huge strides this week, and less than a point back of 10th and 11th. They made it in with a bad slot yesterday, so maybe they'll get a boost going on right next to their competition. Or they stay. Who knows?

Looking forward to seeing what happens.

I wish Open class had the same online feed that World does. I truly miss the On-Demand access that once was on DCI for Open class corps (live). There is great stuff that Open is producing.

• Like 1

I am a Legends parent and we are Drum Corps rookies. This is my Daughter's first year (she's the tiny back field conductor). I've been following along with the message boards here the last couple of weeks and am happy I can finally jump in! 😁

I'll be at finals tonight and am so excited I can barely stand it. ALL these kids are incredibly talented and I can't wait to see what transpires.

Thank you all who have posted updates from the events I couldn't make it to. And I concur about the live steam option for Open Class. It's a shame for families who send their kids thousands of miles to take part in this incredible opportunity and can't even see what they've worked so hard to accomplish.

• Like 2

At some point, i would hope that if you purchase a full season of the DCI Live broadcast, they would throw in Open Class for free.

That would be an easy promotion for Open Class. And likely get you a few more subscriptions.

Edited by C.Holland
  • Like 1

I am a Legends parent and we are Drum Corps rookies. This is my Daughter's first year (she's the tiny back field conductor). I've been following along with the message boards here the last couple of weeks and am happy I can finally jump in! 😁

I'll be at finals tonight and am so excited I can barely stand it. ALL these kids are incredibly talented and I can't wait to see what transpires.

Thank you all who have posted updates from the events I couldn't make it to. And I concur about the live steam option for Open Class. It's a shame for families who send their kids thousands of miles to take part in this incredible opportunity and can't even see what they've worked so hard to accomplish.

Love their show this year, can't wait to see how people react in the prelims webcast on Thursday. That moment in the closer is crazy. Lol.

And I can't imagine being a parent not being able to make it to Indy not getting to watch anything before prelims. Hope that changes at some point.

Love their show this year, can't wait to see how people react in the prelims webcast on Thursday. That moment in the closer is crazy. Lol.

I don't think it will work as well indoors as it will when I see it again tonight.

Speaking of which, I've got to get on the road now.

As dci and the music licensing representatives start to work together again things will get better. So at some point we will have that. It just takes time to rebuild trust and work out contacts that benefit everyone