Hard Corps update?

Holy crap, I forgot about that!!! What a season for them to be filming. Aren't they behind the scenes with Cadets? There has to be some unreal footage with all the changes going on there in July.

I saw some film crews in the lot at Ogden, but I think some of them belonged to individual corps' media teams. BD was there so I'm sure one of them was with the TV show. I'm sure they're probably trying to stay low key and blend in most of the time to capture the action, and we'll get more news on when it will air as it enters post production.

Edited by TroopAlum12

And the BD.

Oh my... what if it was THEM that stole the tarp to make for a better show?!?! :blow:

#TheWife sent me some photos way back on Jul 24 in San Antonio of a film crew with some what looked like MM. That's the last I've heard.

Oh my... what if it was THEM that stole the tarp to make for a better show?!?! :blow:

Ran into to a person in Allentown that seemed pretty familiar with BD. He said he didn't think the tarp was stolen. As large and heavy as it is, he felt that most likely someone forgot to load it. Who knows what happened after that. That seems more plausible. However, you still have to wonder, where the heck is it? Just glad to hear they've got a tarp back in their show. The first time I saw it, it was a still picture. I thought, oh, gee, another tarp on the field. Very WGI. But, after seeing it live and what they do with it, holy cow - awesome! So glad it's back. It's a terrific effect!

Ran into to a person in Allentown that seemed pretty familiar with BD. He said he didn't think the tarp was stolen. As large and heavy as it is, he felt that most likely someone forgot to load it. Who knows what happened after that. That seems more plausible. However, you still have to wonder, where the heck is it? Just glad to hear they've got a tarp back in their show. The first time I saw it, it was a still picture. I thought, oh, gee, another tarp on the field. Very WGI. But, after seeing it live and what they do with it, holy cow - awesome! So glad it's back. It's a terrific effect!

Agreed! The tarp was really cool and added a nice effect.

I'm almost willing to believe that is exactly what happened. It sounds almost too predictable to be true, but it totally fits the way I've seen other reality shows evolve behind the scenes. I've had clients on cooking competitions where the show hid utensils, unplugged equipment, and flat out lied to contestants prior to going live. It was also patently obvious to the participants what was going on.

People have been asking what happened to our our ocean at the beginning of "As Dreams Are Made On" in Atlanta - we believe it was probably stolen that day. But - Winter Guard Tarps to the rescue with a new one on it's way. Hopefully arriving by the end of the week. We appreciate the AMAZING support from Winter Guard Tarps to produce our backdrops and ocean tarp. ‪#‎bdworld‬ http://winterguardtarps.com