Who has the most to prove going into semis/finals 2016

Which corps has the most to prove going into semis, and then into finals?

Which corps is going to feel the most pressure?

To me it's the corps on the brink of finals and semifinals.

Think everyone has something to prove in finals. Lots of close battles going on.

I honestly feel like surf is gonna have to fight for spot 25.

Probably Bluecoats. They lost guard, brass and percussion on Monday but still won the show. They never won a title and all eyes are on them. The question: can they get clean enough. That's pressure.

I honestly feel like surf is gonna have to fight for spot 25.

I watched the top 4 of OC on Periscope.

Oh yeah.

As much as Surf may have improved this year, think Genesis is just as strong as last year and Legends are way stronger and they were both ahead of Surf last year. If Spartans are only .5 down they will be in there too.

I watched the top 4 of OC on Periscope.

Oh yeah.

As much as Surf may have improved this year, think Genesis is just as strong as last year and Legends are way stronger and they were both ahead of Surf last year. If Spartans are only .5 down they will be in there too.

Surf has gotten better but I just don't believe they will be able to pull it out.

Academy. They are on the verge of becoming the first new face in finals since 2002. They face tough competition from a corps that hasn't been out of finals since the 90s, and a corps that is a 2 time world champion. They're only 12 years old. If they can place in finals, they'll show they have what it takes to be a top world class corps, and the potential for recruitment and retention due to a finals finish should not be underestimated.

• Like 7