Lucas Oil - Security?

Was not able to attend Prelims tonight, but had a great experience in the theater.....but daughter and I will be in Indy for Semi's and Finals. Had heard security at Lucas Oil was going to be stricter this year, including enforcing a clear bag only policy, but have heard nothing more discussed about it. Given that the daughter carries a purse/knapsack for a change of clothes, a book, her electronics, etc., was wondering if anybody could let me know if in fact the clear bag policy was in effect and being enforced on Thursday night?

If so, I have to fit a shopping trip in sometime before 2:00PM step off (following our 5 hour drive).......would rather not if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance!

thanks so much for the replies!

My daughter gave me her dirty laundry last night (huge laundry bag) and I took it in the stadium and no one even looked twice at me ... I haven't seen any security yet.

• Like 2

Dan Potter has an announcement that says no backpacks, but the ticket scanners didn't care.

Dan also says no missile like objects but that never stops us

• Like 5

At prelims, I just had to open my camera bag. At semi's the total bag was inspected. I would not be surprised if this evening, things will be a bit tighter. I'll know for sure in about an hour.

I had heard that the increase in security was actually dictated by the NFL for all NFL venues, regardless if the event was a football game or not.