DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

ok. 1st time I've seen Madision this year. to be fair, I am a Big Madison fan, so there's that. Here's what I think.

1. Now that....is a Drum Corps. Not too much narration, sorry Boston fans, hated that show, all that crap makes me tune the rest of the show out. What a show Madison.

2. Almost zero props on the field. Like that because they actually did all kinds of old school drill. However, this hurts them badly with the scores. They aren't in the same category as the rest of the Corps in that regard.

3. Classic Madison, which I love, but...the judges have seen Classic Madison one too many times. Sure, if they executed it better, they could place as high as 8th...maybe, but they don't so the score reflects.

4. Love the JCSS and Lady Gaga JUDAS mix at the end. Good stuff there.

5. I think 2 and 3 just kills them.

6. I'd love to see a good staff take over and propel them back into the top 5 again...I can dream.

• Like 1

Academy has it. Best run of the summer for them. Except for that snare falling off at the end haha

Kid was probablty freaked out by the tension. Tomorrow they can relax and just shine.

Edited by KVG_DC

Did he just say glassmen?

One can dream! But it was just a growly Crossmen.

I love the Academy this year, but Crossmen are on a different level. I don't think Academy should take over them