Madison Scouts 2017

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there.

I was watching the Macy's parade and just saw a Broadway performance that someone in DCI will no doubt do and I sooooo wish Scouts could be the first to pull it off, because it would be perfect. Paramour...the cirque du solei Broadway show. WOW....can't wait to have this soundtrack. And it is ABSOLUTELY right up Scouts ally.

I was watching the Macy's parade and just saw a Broadway performance that someone in DCI will no doubt do and I sooooo wish Scouts could be the first to pull it off, because it would be perfect. Paramour...the cirque du solei Broadway show. WOW....can't wait to have this soundtrack. And it is ABSOLUTELY right up Scouts ally.

That was a fun show!

It's all right here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-lPWU8d6ufkQBlH2lkeo8yZOhIdR2D8V

Lots of great material to choose from! "Everything (The Lover's Theme)" would make an amazing ballad.

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, d_c_i said:

Any update on what Scouts are performing in 2017?

Its amazing to me the current number of Corps that have announced nothing at all yet regarding this season's Theme, Music. Usually by the end of December, we have many more Corps with that info out to the public by now. As such, the Scouts are no different with this, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

20 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Its amazing to me the current number of Corps that have announced nothing at all yet regarding this season's Theme, Music. Usually by the end of December, we have many more Corps with that info out to the public by now. As such, the Scouts are no different with this, imo.

just thank the bluecoats...

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Liahona said:

just thank the bluecoats...

Thank you Bluecoats. I like being surprised. 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2016 at 7:55 PM, HockeyDad said:

Oh poo poo. Picture Ballet in Brass - with ramps.

That'd be a surprise.

• Like 1

Whatever it is, I hope it's fresh, and different.