Madison Scouts 2017

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

Cool. What place was BAC in 88? They didn't make top 12. Yet they should have won. Sure.  

I think when E3D said this, he was just messin' around with us DCP'ers re. BAC in '88. ( '88 was not a good year placement wise for Boston. 'Finished 20th and 20 points out of 1st  that year ) You" took the bait on '88" from him.

Edited by BRASSO

11 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

So to steer back in the positive direction.  

AwCt40tuLqM6I.gif

Little birdie tells me that I should be really really really excited about Madison Scouts program this year.  

:ph34r:

You appear to have Donald Trump hands, DrumManTx.... but I'm sure it doesn't mean anything ... else.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BRASSO said:

After their alcohol induced sing-a longs at the soccer games, most Liver Poolers were told by their friends " you'll never walk alone " home either.

This is true- with respect to the Liverpool fans. I doubt Madison Scouts will sing "you'll never walk along" drunk. Which is a good thing? or not?

9 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Cool. What place was BAC in 88? They didn't make top 12. Yet they should have won. Sure. Well, anyway, SCV got the makeup call in 89. You know, the year PR should have won. 

I believe it was 20 for BAC that year. Top 12 is not everything, It is a goal but not everything. 

3 minutes ago, E3D said:

I believe it was 20 for BAC that year. Top 12 is not everything, It is a goal but not everything. 

It's been well documented that Boston's main goal for many years was just staying alive.   

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

It's been well documented that Boston's main goal for many years was just staying alive.   

Tough times unites members and alumni. Makes the good times better. 

anyWho - I should have placed a sarcasm emoticon :sarcasm: after the BAC for the win in 88! But I could not find the blooming thing. 

7 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

So to steer back in the positive direction.  

AwCt40tuLqM6I.gif

Little birdie tells me that I should be really really really excited about Madison Scouts program this year.  

:ph34r:

"sahwie i interrupted y'all's madison scouts pawtty" ------read with a forest gump accent. 

The 2 time DCI Champion Madison Scouts have always bounced back well the rare few times they have failed to make Finals. I believe, and hope, they will this season too. DCI is made better whenever there is an strong and entertaining Madison Scouts Corps, imo. And as for the latter part, I have no fear.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

The 2 time DCI Champion Madison Scouts have always bounced back well the rare few times they have failed to make Finals. I believe, and hope, they will this season too. DCI is made better whenever there is an strong and entertaining Madison Scouts Corps, imo. And as for the latter part, I have no fear.

Based on what I've seen and heard, both live and recorded, I think you'll be happy this season!

• Like 3