Madison Scouts 2017

6 minutes ago, Mac13 said:

I'd also like to add as a sincere compliment that is probably the scariest uniform/costume I have ever seen.  If I looked out my window at night and saw a couple guys outside wearing those...I'd #### my pants and hide.  :tic::peek:

Which makes me think of another point...how will small children react to these?  I know young children who are afraid of Ronald McDonald or frankly anything at all with facepaint.  Imagine you're 3 or 4 years old and you see 160 people like this coming your way.  

Remove the headgear at some point in the show, and the scariness factor drops. Not much worse than the 2006 guard IMHO.

• Like 1

I'm not as sold on the head gear but I actually like the overall uniform. Very Mad Max feeling and totally appropriate for the show, with lots of obvious attention to detail. I'd rather see corps swing for the fences than wear variations of the new pajama fad.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Fantastic!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poppycock said:

Oh my! The headdress would look exquisite with my bouffant hairdo. Are they selling them at the souvenir stand? Stephan said he wants one too. He always has to be a copycat. 

I would soooo buy one haha. I'd probably #### off everyone from about 5 rows back though at San Antonio :laughing:

Edited by johnpendell
  • Like 2