Madison Scouts 2017

4 minutes ago, Hrothgar15 said:

What would have to happen?

Give him a call, he will gladly talk about it

• Like 1

Solidly in 13th place. Outscored by the Mandarins. I've really liked the Mandarins the last few years but this does not bode well for 2017. Makes me sad.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SFZFAN said:

Solidly in 13th place. Outscored by the Mandarins. I've really liked the Mandarins the last few years but this does not bode well for 2017. Makes me sad.

Me too. At Stanford, when I heard, "Under the direction of JW Koestner" my first thought was "####, good for them." Spirit of Atlanta was completely moronic for letting this man go.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, henry7184 said:

What a disaster and a disappointment.

So at this point where do they go as an organization?

I don't mean to be a jerk- because I love the Scouts, but has anyone seen how easy their drum book is? Does anyone have insight as to why this is? Does the writing fit the talent? Or is it just lack of creativity with the writing? 

19 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Me too. At Stanford, when I heard, "Under the direction of JW Koestner" my first thought was "####, good for them." Spirit of Atlanta was completely moronic for letting this man go.

You have no idea how completely false that statement is regarding SoA and JW parting ways. And it has nothing to do with JW as a person or any strife within the organization and him. I spent some time with him, great guy and from what I could see, the members loved him. But, business decisions...

3 minutes ago, JKT90 said:

You have no idea how completely false that statement is regarding SoA and JW parting ways. And it has nothing to do with JW as a person or any strife within the organization and him. I spent some time with him, great guy and from what I could see, the members loved him. But, business decisions...

Well. I've read some things but who knows if they are true. But, when a man turns everything to gold he touches you keep him.