Madison Scouts 2017

7 minutes ago, Old VA said:

I sat back last year and did not say 1 word to anyone. This is not good, definitely the wrong direction in the last few years for sure.

This show is an enormous step in the right direction. They have finally modernized. Last year was the wrong direction. They are playing the game, which can only better their future IMO. The potential of this show is drastically higher than last years. On many levels.

I would say Bluecoats and SCV have the most entertaining shows, and Madison isn't any less entertaining than any of the others.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

This show is an enormous step in the right direction. They have finally modernized. Last year was the wrong direction. They are playing the game, which can only better their future IMO. The potential of this show is drastically higher than last years. On many levels.

I would say Bluecoats and SCV have the most entertaining shows, and Madison isn't any less entertaining than any of the others.

Not even in the same league.

14 minutes ago, Old VA said:

Not even in the same league.

You make it sound like every corps behind BAC failed.  NOT TRUE.

Every corps behind Colts failed??  F36K NO.

BDB and Pioneer are also in the same league.  They are students of the activity and all the way to BD and SCV,  they are in the same league and your brain should respect this on some tiny level.  That is the way Art works.  Maybe you should review the DCI adjudication education info.  It may help you understand what you are so poorly commenting on.

Edited by Cop
  • Like 1

Well I respect your opinion but I have to respectfully disagree. The Scouts had to go into a modern direction or would no longer be relevant in a modern drum corps activity. This year is a great stepping stone in re-branding the modern Madison image. In my opinion of course.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Madcityscout said:

Well I respect your opinion but I have to respectfully disagree. The Scouts had to go into a modern direction or would no longer be relevant in a modern drum corps activity. This year is a great stepping stone in re-branding the modern Madison image. In my opinion of course.

I don't really care for their show this year, but you are correct in they need to go into a modern direction.