Madison Scouts 2017

I think the costumes are awesome!!! This is modern DCI. You are going to have to play the game to remain relevant, period!  Just look at Cadets, SCV, Bluecoats, etc.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MotoSurfBass said:

It's going to get them back into Finals.

So is that the goal for Madison now, just to get into finals? And if they do make finals, will the alumni consider it a great year....mission accomplished?

• Like 2

Honestly, for this year, yes - getting into Finals will be Mission Accomplished.  Can't keep moving up into the elite until you're actually *in* Finals.  Merely participating in the top 12 should not be their goal next year, but for this season - absolutely.

Mike

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Tupac said:

So is that the goal for Madison now, just to get into finals? And if they do make finals, will the alumni consider it a great year....mission accomplished?

No not to just make finals. But the modern version of Madison will give a lot to build on in this modern DCI going forward.

• Like 3

On 8/2/2017 at 0:43 PM, Madcityscout said:

I think the costumes are awesome!!! This is modern DCI. You are going to have to play the game to remain relevant, period!  Just look at Cadets, SCV, Bluecoats, etc.

Scouts were great tonight in MA!  Always one of my fav corps and I LOVED the intensity and energy of this show! Sometimes the scores really don't matter because those guys were busting @ss out there tonight and it paid off. I personally find this show hard to judge in a classic sense and I described it as a bit of chaos on the field at times.  And I mean that in a good way.   Please come back to Boston every year, we miss the Scouts when they don't come! 

• Like 2

On 8/3/2017 at 10:43 PM, Den8uml said:

Scouts were great tonight in MA!  Always one of my fav corps and I LOVED the intensity and energy of this show! Sometimes the scores really don't matter because those guys were busting @ss out there tonight and it paid off. I personally find this show hard to judge in a classic sense and I described it as a bit of chaos on the field at times.  And I mean that in a good way.   Please come back to Boston every year, we miss the Scouts when they don't come! 

Scores always matter.

Edited by FlamMan
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, FlamMan said:

Scores always matter.

I will... let somebody else unbox this one. :peek: