Madison Scouts 2017

So happy for the Skinny Scouts! Go out tomorrow and enjoy the moment.

• Like 2

Glad that the Scouts are  back in finals. Finals are better with Madison. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, FlamMan said:

Glad that the Scouts are  back in finals. Finals are better with Madison. 

That's nice.

On 6/29/2017 at 0:47 AM, FlamMan said:

Well, since you mentioned applause, I saw the Scouts performance in Michigan City 6-25-17, & this Madison performance garnered the least amount of crowd applause & approval that I have ever seen...& it saddened me. The Madison Scouts have always been the crowds corps...a crowd favorite. That certainly isn't the case this year. I sincerely hope that the Scouts can survive this administration & what seems like a desperate sellout move to "play the game". This show needs major re-writes to make finals.  

On 7/18/2017 at 8:54 PM, FlamMan said:

Apparently bringing in staff members from a B corps wasn't the answer. 

On 7/18/2017 at 9:01 PM, FlamMan said:

This radical and failed rebranding of Madison will hurt their recruiting efforts going forward. 

On 7/19/2017 at 0:03 AM, FlamMan said:

So how much longer does the current Scout regime have? They haven't exactly had a good run. 

On 7/19/2017 at 0:16 AM, FlamMan said:

Well the results are what they are. 

On 7/22/2017 at 0:11 AM, FlamMan said:

Exactly. The results are what they are. The numbers are the numbers.

On 7/23/2017 at 1:17 AM, FlamMan said:

It pains me to say this, but this years Scouts show is the least entertaining & the least interesting show that I have ever seen from Madison. I first saw the Scouts in 1973. This years effort is a huge swing & a miss. 

O ye, of little faith. As I said over a month ago, and will say again:

On 7/12/2017 at 11:33 AM, MotoSurfBass said:

THE 

:89_clap:

MADISON

SCOUTS

WILL

BE

FINE!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

That's nice.

giphy.gif

I bet you've been waiting for that moment for awhile. Congrats on being entirely insufferable.

Who are you again, and why are you here? Oh, that's right...your brother marched.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigBadMadMan said:

giphy.gif

I bet you've been waiting for that moment for awhile. Congrats on being entirely insufferable.

Who are you again, and why are you here? Oh, that's right...your brother marched.

My brother marched, my best friends marched, and I myself very nearly marched as well. The man who beat me for the final spot in 2013 aged out as drum captain last year, and the staff would've kept me if they had room for one more. Outside of the two corps I HAVE marched with, Madison is easily the largest and closest drum corps family I have. 

And if I'm being insufferable, at least I'm attempting to be SUPPORTIVE of the corps, unlike the rest of you miserable old f####.

Edited by MotoSurfBass
  • Like 1

####, you two knock it off.  As a miserable old fart myself I usually refrain from commenting.  But the scouts get to play on the last night tonight.  Let's all be happy on that accomplishment and ##### about everything else in September.   Take it to them skinny scouts!

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, contrascout said:

####, you two knock it off.  As a miserable old fart myself I usually refrain from commenting.  But the scouts get to play on the last night tonight.  Let's all be happy on that accomplishment and ##### about everything else in September.   Take it to them skinny scouts!

Thanks. Yep, just enjoy the night. I'm looking forward to a terrific crowd welcome when Scouts take the field in LOS.

• Like 3