Madison Scouts 2017

I recently bought and very much enjoyed watching: Scouts Honor: Inside a Marching Brotherhood. I'm wondering if the young featured trumpet player, Hunter, ever returned to the corps. Or was it one and done in 2012?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WarriorHal said:

I recently bought and very much enjoyed watching: Scouts Honor: Inside a Marching Brotherhood. I'm wondering if the young featured trumpet player, Hunter, ever returned to the corps. Or was it one and done in 2012?

To my knowledge, Hunter did not go back.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2017 at 0:18 PM, WarriorHal said:

http://www.marchingroundtable.com/2016/11/02/563/

Hunter did not return to the Scouts. The link is to a podcast from last November where they interviewed Hunter and his parents. If I remember correctly he is now into singing rather than playing trumpet. On a side note I see one of the film makers (Mac) was in Madison today being interviewed by Wisconsin Public Television - "Scouts Honor: Inside a Marching Brotherhood" will be broadcast sometime in May across the State of Wisconsin.

Edited by bass5
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, bass5 said:

http://www.marchingroundtable.com/2016/11/02/563/

Hunter did not return to the Scouts. The link is to a podcast from last November where they interviewed Hunter and his parents. If I remember correctly he is now into singing rather than playing trumpet. 

So is he auditioning for The Cadets or The Cavaliers?

On 4/18/2017 at 7:53 AM, xandandl said:

Cadets will be including a 8 person choir this season; Cavaliers have also sung parts of their shows of late.

Madison sang "You'll Never Walk Alone" a few years ago.

13 minutes ago, Ghost said:

It was well received by the fans as was 2000 Boston's ballad.   

It'a a beautiful song.  Just didn't understand why he was calling out other corps for singing when Madison has done it as well. 

2 hours ago, tommynev said:

It'a a beautiful song.  Just didn't understand why he was calling out other corps for singing when Madison has done it as well. 

I was looking ahead to '17 not behind.