8. Crossmen
  9. Blue Stars
  10. Phantom Regiment
  11. Boston Crusaders
  12. Madison Scouts
  13. Troopers
  14. The Academy
  15. Colts

A bit of a safe bet.  Pretty good, I think Crusaders will be above Phantom and Blue Stars.

Some hard decisions here...

1. BD

2. Crown

3. SCV

4. Bluecoats

5. Cadets

6. Cavaliers

7. Blue Knights

8. Blue Stars

9. Phantom 

10. BAC

11. Crossmen

12. Scouts/Troop/Academy

really a toss up for 12th. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ripchops said:

Some hard decisions here...

1. BD

2. Crown

3. SCV

4. Bluecoats

5. Cadets

6. Cavaliers

7. Blue Knights

8. Blue Stars

9. Phantom 

10. BAC

11. Crossmen

12. Scouts/Troop/Academy

really a toss up for 12th. 

This looks good, probably throw colts and BDB in the running for twelfth.  Its really funny with these predictions, because I "agree" with alot of these.  The cruel thing about it is we wont know anything until the season comes around :P

• Like 1

1. Blue Devils

2. Bluecoats

3. Crown

4. Cadets

5. Cavaliers

6. Blue Knights

7. Boston Crusaders

8. Blue Stars

9. Phantom

10. Scouts

11. Crossmen

12. Colts

I'm kind of running some longshots in my predictions. Colts head of design, Howard Weinstein (excuse my misspelling, and I'm a bit too lazy to check on if I'm remembering his name incorrectly) seems very excited and confident with the direction Colts are moving and they've never been far from finals, but with apparently a heavy amount of vets from 2016 returning, a new percussion staff that only seems to improve by the year, and some exciting new stops they're ready to pull I think finals is a strong possibility. I think Boston will do particularly well because of all the new staff. Crown's Visual, Cadet's Perc and Brass; I can only see it working out well. Maybe not as high as 7th, but well. As for Scouts, I think after 2015's successful season, 2016 was just a down year. I have faith that they'll be right back where they usually are among the bottom half of finalists come 2017. Who knows. Thoughts?

21 minutes ago, selbywill said:

1. Blue Devils

2. Bluecoats

3. Crown

4. Cadets

5. Cavaliers

6. Blue Knights

7. Boston Crusaders

8. Blue Stars

9. Phantom

10. Scouts

11. Crossmen

12. Colts

I'm kind of running some longshots in my predictions. Colts head of design, Howard Weinstein (excuse my misspelling, and I'm a bit too lazy to check on if I'm remembering his name incorrectly) seems very excited and confident with the direction Colts are moving and they've never been far from finals, but with apparently a heavy amount of vets from 2016 returning, a new percussion staff that only seems to improve by the year, and some exciting new stops they're ready to pull I think finals is a strong possibility. I think Boston will do particularly well because of all the new staff. Crown's Visual, Cadet's Perc and Brass; I can only see it working out well. Maybe not as high as 7th, but well. As for Scouts, I think after 2015's successful season, 2016 was just a down year. I have faith that they'll be right back where they usually are among the bottom half of finalists come 2017. Who knows. Thoughts?

Sorry to see the Santa Clara is out.  what a drop!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Sorry to see the Santa Clara is out.  what a drop!

Too much punch at the anniversary gala in June, maybe?

1 hour ago, tesmusic said:

Too much punch at the anniversary gala in June, maybe?

Well, you know that Rose Bowl parade takes a lot out of you.

Is anyone keeping track of these predictions? We need to have a prize awarded August 12.

Just now, mjoakes said:

Is anyone keeping track of these predictions? We need to have a prize awarded August 12.

Is that a thing? I've been on here a while, and have never seen that.

I just made it up. The posts here do have an Super Bowl office pool quality about them.

But hey, maybe there is some creative way to recognize anyone predicting the top 12 perfectly. :whistle: