11 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

We should continue this on the BOA forum, but right now I think it will be

1. Broken Arrow

2. Flower Mound

3. William Mason

4. The Woodlands

5. Avon

6. Carmel

You're approaching a slippery slope if you don't think Hebron will be in the mix. 

4 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

You're approaching a slippery slope if you don't think Hebron will be in the mix. 

Hebron does not look to be going.  Two Louisville ISD schools are already going ( FloMo and Marcus) Im not sure Hebron will be joining, and even if they were I could only see them above Carmel.  

4 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Hebron does not look to be going.  Two Louisville ISD schools are already going ( FloMo and Marcus) Im not sure Hebron will be joining, and even if they were I could only see them above Carmel.  

Ah okay I was unaware of that. Hypothetically though the only group I thought was better than them last year in the nation was FloMo. And in 15, I thought they were the best (caught a bad break finals night of course.)

Just now, brassdude6171 said:

Ah okay I was unaware of that. Hypothetically though the only group I thought was better than them last year in the nation was FloMo. And in 15, I thought they were the best (caught a bad break finals night of course.)

Yep, first performance slot is rough.  BA had a 94 during a early to mid season competition.  The highest score until grand nats.

Loving getting a chance to read so many predictions for BOA on DCP. This is a great place to have the discussion, since there aren't forums on the MusicforAll website that offers people the chance to discuss those marching bands.

Oh wait...

13 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

Loving getting a chance to read so many predictions for BOA on DCP. This is a great place to have the discussion, since there aren't forums on the MusicforAll website that offers people the chance to discuss those marching bands.

Oh wait...

Ok everybody move the discussion to:  forums.musicforall.org

35 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Dam right you should have!

My bad, guess this is a universal.

My 2017 predictions are:

1. Marian Catholic

2. Avon

3. Carmel

4. Lawrence Township

5. Ronald Reagen

6. Kiski

7. Lake Park

8. Tarpon Springs

9. Ayala

10. Ben Davis

Does that suffice for the 2017 DCI prediction thread?