Bloo

Cavaliers

BK

Crossmen

Phantom 

Boston

Academy

Madison 

So Blue Stars are dropping out of finals that's rough I thought they were on the upward swing.

52 minutes ago, jimthetuba said:

So Blue Stars are dropping out of finals that's rough I thought they were on the upward swing.

Since 2011, they have been 11, 13, 12, 9, 11, 9, not really an upswing, but more inconsistent. I could easily see them dropping out of finals.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, jimthetuba said:

I just see them more stagnant then most after that 3 year spurt they had a few years back,

1 hour ago, Tobias said:

BD

Cadets

SCV

Crown

Bloo

Cavaliers

BK

Crossmen

Phantom 

Boston

Academy

Madison 

My rationale being BD really has the consistency over all others. 

Cadets understand their traditional run and gun look what we can do style no longer scores GE. Last year they began a process to reinvent. Mistakes made but still a formidable corps of talent with a renewed emphasis to get it right.

SCV- I just feel all the parts have been there for a while and with their improvements in brass, they're a design away from challenging. 

Crown I really love but stylistically, getting a bit routine and without that championship guard, may drop a tad (or not).. 

Bloo design team really gambled last year and nailed it. They're cool but risky. They could dominate or flop design wise. 

Cavaliers- should ride on their strength from 2016 but I still feel they benefited as much from the Cadets crash n burn season as from a solid Cavies corps. 

BK I loved 2015 but not as much 2016. They can surge or flop. Talent yes, just looking for that Magic design again.

Crossmen, Phantom, BAC- I think a solid group here that can battle all season. BAC perhaps winning our this group IF that potential guard caption rises year one of new program. Seems tons of Crownguard moved with staff so will help. If that changes, new programs can take 2+ years to develop. 

Academy momentum?

Madison smart re prioritizing? 

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jimthetuba said:

Youre thinking of Blue Knights, they have the most consistent score increase in WC

15 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Youre thinking of Blue Knights, they have the most consistent score increase in WC

I believe the post meant since they went from 11th to 9th in one year, that it would be odd for them to drop out of finals. Blue Knights have been pretty consistent though!

As for the Blue Stars dropping out, it's completely within the realm of possibility. I don't think most would have thought Madison was going to miss finals in 2016 after being 11th in 2014, 8th in 2015, and then dropping out in 2016.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

I believe the post meant since they went from 11th to 9th in one year, that it would be odd for them to drop out of finals. Blue Knights have been pretty consistent though!

As for the Blue Stars dropping out, it's completely within the realm of possibility. I don't think most would have thought Madison was going to miss finals in 2016 after being 11th in 2014, 8th in 2015, and then dropping out in 2016.

Honestly, Im not saying that it will happen, but I wouldnt be that surprised if BK, Blue Stars, and Phantom werent in finals