2017 PREDICTIONS!

On 4/30/2017 at 1:26 PM, corps8294 said:

The Blue Stars, Crossmen, Madison Scouts, and Academy are all on the hot seat. 

Now I'm curious and I've asked this on the thread before why are people thinking stars are in trouble? They look good to me is there something besides there somewhat inconsistent record in the past few years?

9 minutes ago, jimthetuba said:

Now I'm curious and I've asked this on the thread before why are people thinking stars are in trouble? They look good to me is there something besides there somewhat inconsistent record in the past few years?

Maybe its just a matter of other corps getting better rather than the Blue Stars having "problems".  Last year "bottom 5" + Madison is shaping up to be a real slugfest.

Edited by corpsband

26 minutes ago, jimthetuba said:

Don't worry, they'll show what they're made of in a little less than two months.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, corpsband said:

Maybe its just a matter of other corps getting better rather than the Blue Stars having "problems".  Last year "bottom 5" + Madison is shaping up to be a real slugfest.

A good point I always forget but that reminds me that just about every corps in the top 15 or so has something to prove or something different from a staff perspective which is gonna lead to an explosive season.

Prediction? Terrance I. McGee will return from the dead... :ninja:

26 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Prediction? Terrance I. McGee will return from the dead... :ninja:

Granny should be returning to DCP soon too. I miss the old gal. I always look forward to her Drum Corps musings as she knits and sways back 'n forth in her rocking chair. Com'on Granny, we know you're out there and its high time now you came out of the kitchen and over into the parlor to share with us your insights!

Edited by BRASSO

8 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Granny should be returning to DCP soon too. I miss that old broad. I always look forward to her Drum Corps musings as she knits and sways back 'n forth in her rocking chair. Com'on Granny, we know you're out there and its high time now you came out of the kitchen and over into the parlor to share with us your insights!

She's still recovering from Troopers uniform  (costume) choice from last year and most likely waiting for a show announcement.  Either way, after last season, it will be hard to "Fix You"  (Her).

Edited by Daave

17 minutes ago, Daave said:

She's still recovering from Troopers uniform  (costume) choice from last year and most likely waiting for a show announcement.  Either way, after last season, it will be hard to "Fix You"  (Her).

That ol cowgirl is no quitter. She just needs  take one glass of brandy ( with her metamucil) and that should be enough for her to summon up the courage to return to DCP.

• Like 1