2017 PREDICTIONS!

Here's my prediction I made like a week ago, mostly just of how much I like their show announcement

1. Bluecoats

2. Blue Devils

3. Cavaliers

4. Carolina Crown

5. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. Phantom Regiment

7. Cadets

8. Boston Crusaders

9. Blue Knights

10. The Academy

11. Blue Stars

12. Madison Scouts

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BoaDci said:

1. BD

2. SCV

3. Cadets

4. Bloo

5. Crown

6. Cavies

7. Phantom

8. BAC

9. Madison

10. BK

11. Blue Stars

12. Colts

The field is so stacked this year....*cries bittersweet tears*

No doubt SCV is the wildcard. But I would have Bluecoats in 2nd and BD 1.  I think everyone is looking forward to seeing how Vanguard comes out of the gate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IntercalaryTurtle said:

Here's my prediction I made like a week ago, mostly just of how much I like their show announcement

1. Bluecoats

2. Blue Devils

3. Cavaliers

4. Carolina Crown

5. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. Phantom Regiment

7. Cadets

8. Boston Crusaders

9. Blue Knights

10. The Academy

11. Blue Stars

12. Madison Scouts

Many of us would like to see the Crossmen improve on their show announcements too. It seems to be holding them back every preseason like this too.

9 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

No doubt SCV is the wildcard. But I would have Bluecoats in 2nd and BD 1.  I think everyone is looking forward to seeing how Vanguard comes out of the gate.

Vanguard is going to be one of those shows that takes the entire season to develop...not worried about how strong they come out of gate...it is going to be a photo finish come august though...

Ok, I will take the bait...

1) Blue Devils

1) Bluecoats

3) Crown

4) Cadets

5) Phantom

6) SCV

7) Cavies

8) Blue Stars

9) Bones

10) Madison

11) Blue Knights

12) BAC

13) Covfefe

Edited by OldSchoolCorps
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, OldSchoolCorps said:

Ok, I will take the bait...

1) Blue Devils

1) Bluecoats

3) Crown

4) Cadets

5) Phantom

6) Cavies

7) Blue Stars

8) Bones

9) Madison

10) Blue Knights

11) Academy

12) Colts

13) Covfefe

This is a stunner!  When was the last time Cofeve beat Boston?

4 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I don't think Cofeve has ever beat Vanguard

9 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

At the Tea Party. But then Boston tossed that cofeve and tea overboard when nobody was lookin'.

Edited by BRASSO

19 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

Lol... This is a little weird in the lower part for me. Somehow, you see Madison jumping into single digits, Academy dropping out of Finals despite better talent and a better book, Crossmen dropping out who seem to have found a niche and have plenty of talent essentially owning the state of Texas from a DCI perspective, and you see Colts (!!) as the newbies in the group? I'm sorry I just don't follow here. Explanation needed.

Academy has more talent and a better book than whom? I wouldn't be so quick to claim Academy has a higher level of talent than Madison, if that's whom you're referring to. It may, in fact, be the reverse. Madison was done in by a really poor show design last year. That effects everything. Their show this year is nothing like last year or the year before. It's great and their best designed (musically and visually) in years. That's not saying they will improve on their placement but it gives me hope. Bottom line is nobody has seen everyone so you can't make a blanket statement about who has more talent and a better book. I've only seen Regiment and Madison, and I'm hugely impressed with what both have on the field thus far.

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Academy has more talent and a better book than whom? I wouldn't be so quick to claim Academy has a higher level of talent than Madison, if that's whom you're referring to. It may, in fact, be the reverse. Madison was done in by a really poor shoe design last year. That effects everything. Their show this year is nothing like last year or the year before. It's great and their best designed (musically and visually) in years. That's not saying they will improve on their placement but it gives me hope. Bottom line is nobody has seen everyone so you can't make a blanket statement about who has more talent and a better book. I've only seen Regiment and Madison, and I'm hugely impressed with what both have on the field thus far.

Nothing like a bad shoe design to thwart your hopes and dreams.