2017 PREDICTIONS!

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

at finals. Not now. Crown will beat Cavaliers by 1.5 or 2 on Thursday night IMO

as far as the rest - Crowns horns are better, Cavaliers I believe will be better in GE and drums by finals

I greatly disliked Propaganda (I usually love the Cavaliers) so perhaps I feel it is a step up lol

Wow, you and I must be the only ones on here who greatly disliked Propaganda lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Wow, you and I must be the only ones on here who greatly disliked Propaganda lol

It just was not a favorite of mine either...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

You can add me to your group. I disliked it at the premier, and I disliked it at finals. Just not enjoyable for me

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Cappybara said:

The people I went to San Antonio with hated it too...

8 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Some of my close friends were not fans of the show. 

It's a such a personal preference of what people like as far as shows. I didn't love Bloo, respected them but didn't love. Same for Crown last year. But some corps under them I really loved. I did enjoy Cavies and SCV. With Cavies, I think it was more seeing them get it together that made me happy vs adoring the show. (Cavies).

Edited by Tobias

9 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Dang it, Cappy ... you and I are agreeing WAY too much these days.  It's scary!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tobias said:

It's a such a personal preference of what people like as far as shows. I didn't love Bloo, respected them but didn't love. Same for Crown last year. But some corps under them I really loved. I did enjoy Cavies and SCV. With Cavies, I think it was more seeing them get it together that made me happy vs adoring the show. (Cavies).

I am in the same boat. I respected the Bluecoats last season, but I was not the biggest fan of the show. Heck, I enjoyed seeing a new champion! Either way, I enjoy looking forward to seeing everyone. Except, I loved the heck out of Propaganda.

Edited by Hook'emCavies
  • Like 3