2017 PREDICTIONS!

38 minutes ago, Liahona said:

any suggestions as to who I should follow on the 4th?...I'm a brass guy at heart..so it will probably be for brass... :)

I doubt you need any suggestions L.  If you do, someone you haven't visited recently.

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

Maybe we should watch all corps from the backfield and make our predictions...perhaps they'd be more accurate...lol...I kid

Setting that aside...I sometimes over the years found it interesting to observe how well certain corps were marching...by viewing from the goal posts...gives a completely different perspective...

Didn't a certain CG Judge, and fan of the Cavies, judge GE from the backfield one Finals?

19 minutes ago, CorpwithanS said:

Didn't a certain CG Judge, and fan of the Cavies, judge GE from the backfield one Finals?

Nooooo. That never happened. 

2 hours ago, Liahona said:

My prediction.

Boston will place 13th or worse by finals.

This should make all the prognosticators happy.

kdp56kube78909e6g.jpg

Your predictions are conniptions. Its still June and you havn't even heard Gabriel blow his heavenly horn yet !

Edited by BRASSO

I have no idea where to put the Mandarins in the placement mix yet, as their last score threw me for a loop... I missed their performance on Flo too. Looking forward to catching them the next time.

Just now, BRASSO said:

I have no idea where to put the Mandarins in the placement mix yet, as their last score threw me for a loop... I missed their performance on Flo too. Looking forward to catching them the next time.

They are having a great year so far. The show is kind of confusing for me but I really enjoy it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

15/14th?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

15/14th?

No put them in 12 or 11.  It would be great for the kids.

• Like 2

Just now, emc2 said:

No put them in 12 or 11.  It would be great for the kids.

but I actually don't have control over that :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JKT90 said:

Don't forget about a certain corps who debuted last night right behind Troopers and Colts, each of which were on shows #3 and 4...and clipped 1 of them in visual and both of them in musical analysis finishing 4th. Not bad for a debut...They Will be spending the next 2 days cleaning and have show #2 Friday. 

That was a good start for them.

• Like 3