2017 PREDICTIONS!

On 9/2/2016 at 1:26 PM, MelloEvan said:

I predict Boston making a run for the top 6 now that they have Cadets and Crown staff in place there.

Just got home from DCI Championships. Watched Open prelims and finals on Flo, Indy From Wednesday's thu Saturday and now home preparing for DCA Championships. 

It's all in the record books nothing's going to change the results.  So many wonderful memories, good friends and what can be said about the performers; they're so amazing. To me it's all about the music so I always start my opinions with who can get me engaged with the music. So I have my favorites based solely on that. And no I won't be sharing who they are. 

We all have opinions about what we like and don't like, but our opinions matter for not. However the opinions that do matter got it right in the end. No negative comments from me. 

We may see some significant changes in adjudication criteria and some boundaries drawn when it comes to amplified field brass and percussion. Perhaps a definitive understanding of the judging criteria when it comes to voice and vocals too. Amplification; some very serious balance issues that need to be addressed and controlled. 

I for one would like to see high and low scores thrown out in captions with two judges and then averaged the remaining numbers kinda like ice skating and diving scores are done; we'll see what happens if anything happens at all. Yes there are biased opinions, don't be naive.

It was good to put some DCP faces to names, and we had some fun hanging out; you know who you are. Until next spring, when the crystal balls appear and the predictions begin, I'll reappear too. I'm out of here. Later! 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I predicted that BD would go undefeated

I truly hope you get to say that about Cavies in the near future and it comes true.  I enjoyed you cheering them on this season 

• Like 1