Staff merri-go-round

Delete

Who could possibly argue with this post ?

• Like 2

I can't get over the irresponsible and or inaccurate stuff being posted in this thread. I'd highly encourage folks to take a lot of this to PM and leave folks health information and the "gossip" off the thread

• Like 1

Bluecoats music captions are incredibly stable. Brass and Percussion design and leadership has been a long-haul deal. If they are in a second tier, then they are by themselves in that tier. Visual is getting there, and has had some home-grown folks staying along the way. Guard being the only caption with little-to-no homegrown talent and certainly the newest in the mix.

How many corps would give any of the Bluecoats leadership the kind of freedom and financial support required to build another Bluecoats elsewhere? I mean, I could see some lower tier corps wanting to do it, but could they really afford to do it?

How many corps would give any of the Bluecoats leadership the kind of freedom and financial support required to build another Bluecoats elsewhere? I mean, I could see some lower tier corps wanting to do it, but could they really afford to do it?

Fair point. Which makes it glaringly obvious that I left out Admin staff. A corps director that started marching there in the 90's. An Operation and Finance Director on with the corps for over 12 years. Corps Manager has been with the corps since he marched in the 70's.

Not to mention Scott SWaldo being the President of the BoD. Son of President Emeritus Ted Swaldo. Scott was a member when Ted brought the corps back from folding into solvency and then beyond.

Under the radar. But I suspect everyone is ok with that.

• Like 1

He would be great as brass caption head at Cadets. Probably wouldn't mind a vehicle to head up and build his own dynasty. Crownbrass is amazing but most of the accolades go to Matt, not Ben.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Not to worry

• Like 1

I truly believe that Ben is not going anywhere. It is a family business, has been and will be. Matt is the first to put the light on those around him, it is a great team. I wonder who else could lead Cadets brass without taking a huge turn backwards. Will be interesting if the young texas band director (JL) that is Gino's protege stays, I tend to think he's going as well. Brad Green or Tommy Feagin would also be a good fit!