Staff merri-go-round

They had another listed, good add with GH, but why the change if anyone knows?

It's curious. Marty McCartt was listed last year, then Daniel Montoya ended up doing some arranging. Then McCartt was again listed for this year, but now Gordon Henderson is being announced.

Anyone know the breakdown of arranging responsibilities last year?

It's curious. Marty McCartt was listed last year, then Daniel Montoya ended up doing some arranging. Then McCartt was again listed for this year, but now Gordon Henderson is being announced.

Anyone know the breakdown of arranging responsibilities last year?

That's why I asked my question. Gordon Henderson is a strong arranger in my opinion, I was just taken back when Marty was listed again, after having DM do some arranging as you said, and then annouce very recently this new change.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of talk of the Colts on here as of late, so I'm not sure we'll get many/any answers on here, unfortunately.

• 8 months later...

Fun to look back. With a week left in the season, which changes ended up being positive, or not so? And most importantly, who is going to start the new thread for next season? :tongue:

At Allentown I heard a rumor from a very good source that Jim Prime, Jr. wants back into the game.  Where???

(Coincidentally, he sat one night just a head of me, but I didn't go over to ask.)

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, xandandl said:

At Allentown I heard a rumor from a very good source that Jim Prime, Jr. wants back into the game.  Where???

(Coincidentally, he sat one night just a head of me, but I didn't go over to ask.)

one can only hope