Staff merri-go-round

no, he is program co-director with Jeremy Earnhart.

...... and with GH ? 3 Co- Program Directors at The Cadets ? GH is still the defacto chief " Program Director " for The Cadets for 2017, no ? Or has he relinquished that role now to Earnhart/ Salas ?

...... and with GH ? 3 Co- Program Directors at The Cadets ? GH is still the defacto chief " Program Director " for The Cadets for 2017, no ? Or has he relinquished that role now to Earnhart/ Salas ?

on paper he announced that Sal and Jeremy had that role.

GH's personal FB posting specifically cited Cesario having that role until 87 when he took over, now he was passing the torch as it were.

Just like Klesch and Bocook worked each for two corps simultaneously this past season and many others in the activity have as well, it is not impossible that Cadets and Spirit will each benefit from Sal's insights. At Cadets he is also helped by Dr. Jeremy Earnhart.

What did one poster say about Boston having "too many cooks in the kitchen"???...how ironic this is IMO...lol

• Like 3

on paper he announced that Sal and Jeremy had that role.

GH's personal FB posting specifically cited Cesario having that role until 87 when he took over, now he was passing the torch as it were.

Just like Klesch and Bocook worked each for two corps simultaneously this past season and many others in the activity have as well, it is not impossible that Cadets and Spirit will each benefit from Sal's insights. At Cadets he is also helped by Dr. Jeremy Earnhart.

True... plus oftentimes, these roles become more defined after the initial announcement. I don't ever see GH not having a lot of say in The Cadets show programming however, and if need be, rewrites, changes... and of course, sometimes that works, and sometimes it doesn't re. GH having such defacto control.

Edited by BRASSO

What was said: : https://yea.org/programs/cadets/cadets/news/1367-cadets-announce-program-design-leadership

What it is: at least a design meeting this past week in Philly

What it will be: we shall see

• Like 2

And now back to your regularly scheduled massive circle jerk of the Boston Crusaders staff recruitment efforts! Stay tuned for the latest on the drama surrounding the Allentown Cadets shocking and controversial changes to their staff roster. You wont believe who they just added! And tomorrow, you can expect yet another overwhelming wave of speculation and conjecture from the DCP community that will leave you asking the ultimate question: Why do I waste my time here??

All this, coming next!

• Like 2

And now back to your regularly scheduled massive circle jerk of the Boston Crusaders staff recruitment efforts! Stay tuned for the latest on the drama surrounding the Allentown Cadets shocking and controversial changes to their staff roster. You wont believe who they just added! And tomorrow, you can expect yet another overwhelming wave of speculation and conjecture from the DCP community that will leave you asking the ultimate question: Why do I waste my time here??

All this, coming next!

meh - it's all good. if i were a boston honk, i'd be honking too.

im sure the prediction thread will be entertaining too.

Edited by corpsband

Let BAC honks have fun. Their corps is on top of the world right now. Enjoy! I remember in 2011 what a glorious summer I had with Cadets leading. Yeah! Then we had 2016. 😞 Enjoy it when things are good 👍

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 5

Why do I waste my time here??

I don't know... because you're bored ?

• Like 2