Staff merri-go-round

Because it's Prince Spaghetti day in Boston?

https://youtu.be/KlNAYCcxgUw

' poor anthony was no Prince on Wed.... or any other day.. He couldn't run down the streets fast enough from the cops later on either. He was a petty criminal when was young, got caught, was made to eat prison meatballs and rancid spagett for a bit. ( not like Mom's cookin', thats for sure) . Anyway ',heard he got out, straightened himself out and is doing ok ( City job or some such ). He's pushing close to 60 now.... ps. the woman in the window here calling out " Anthony!! " passed on this past Feb... she was 88. It was in the Boston Globe last winter.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

And now back to your regularly scheduled massive circle jerk of the Boston Crusaders staff recruitment efforts! Stay tuned for the latest on the drama surrounding the Allentown Cadets shocking and controversial changes to their staff roster. You wont believe who they just added! And tomorrow, you can expect yet another overwhelming wave of speculation and conjecture from the DCP community that will leave you asking the ultimate question: Why do I waste my time here??

All this, coming next!

7e4.jpg

• Like 2

And now back to your regularly scheduled massive circle jerk of the Boston Crusaders staff recruitment efforts! Stay tuned for the latest on the drama surrounding the Allentown Cadets shocking and controversial changes to their staff roster. You wont believe who they just added! And tomorrow, you can expect yet another overwhelming wave of speculation and conjecture from the DCP community that will leave you asking the ultimate question: Why do I waste my time here??

All this, coming next!

Hmmm, I thought this particular thread would be discussing these apparently bothersome topics. Hope you are able to more happily waste your time elsewhere.
  • Like 3

Why do I waste my time here??

Waiting for your stool-softener to take effect??

Have fun and enjoy this, Boston. Love the posts and the discussions.

Edited by D-Cex

It would appear that I'm not the salty one in this thread :cool:

Or maybe just a gentle, 1-2-3 sprinkle of salt. But that was yesterday, and today you have a chance to be Reborn Again.

No one seems to remember that salt is used to make homemade ice cream.

All this talk about salt is going to give me high blood pressure today.

• Like 1