Staff merri-go-round

Per their Facebook and official corps site, Colts tap Chad Miller as new brass caption head, succeeding Scott Whitford.

Scott has a huge amount of corps exp (04-05 BD sop, Yokohama Scouts instructor, SCV, BAC, Colts), so interested to see where he may end up.

Edited by Shempy

So what will be Sal Salas' role at Cadets? Consultant?

Greg Lagola did Cadets and Bluecoats several summers and Cadets and SCV corps before that the same season. Not uncommon. I think Sal's role at Cadets is "not small".
  • Like 1

And now back to your regularly scheduled massive circle jerk of the Boston Crusaders staff recruitment efforts! Stay tuned for the latest on the drama surrounding the Allentown Cadets shocking and controversial changes to their staff roster. You wont believe who they just added! And tomorrow, you can expect yet another overwhelming wave of speculation and conjecture from the DCP community that will leave you asking the ultimate question: Why do I waste my time here??

All this, coming next!

i kinda like watching people like you

Per their Facebook and official corps site, Colts tap Chad Miller as new brass caption head, succeeding Scott Whitford.

Scott has a huge amount of corps exp (04-05 BD sop, Yokohama Scouts instructor, SCV, BAC, Colts), so interested to see where he may end up.

Chad is a great guy and has the experience needed and a past relationship with Howard. HDub is doing some great things with the group with more announcements to come.

Also announced and added to the Colts staff for 2017 is Dean Broadbent.. Guard.

• Like 2

Cadets go into the bottom 12th for 017.

oh boy... this prediction is going to put some wood into the fire to keep us hot and toasty this offseason ( haha!).... but shouldn't this be put on the placement thread, instead of this thread... that deals with Corps staff changes ?

Edited by BRASSO