2017 Boston Crusaders

but there were also many "holes," most likely from college students who would join in June.

College students, for the most part, have always ended their school year before HS kids. So I'd say those marching were college kids and mm who were no longer attending schools at any level.

Anyone got info on the camps and how they're going? Any show music introduced yet, or really anything?

This is the 2nd week for auditions for Boston...last weekend was Boston camp and this weekend is the Tampa Florida camp...I can only briefly comment about the Boston camp...from reliable sources I've heard that talent level is up (almost 100% college aged) and that there is a noticeable difference in sound and volume with the corps...what this will actually equate to come June I have no idea...

• Like 2

from reliable sources I've heard that talent level is up (almost 100% college aged) and that there is a noticeable difference in sound and volume with the corps

Been there, heard this in previous Nov posts, but like you L, the first score in June will let me know what chances the corps might have.

Anyone here have communications to the higher ups at the BAC organization?Many

Many have their e-mails on the corps site, or just e-mail the corps and they will forward your question(s).

Edited by Ghost

Anyone here have communications to the higher ups at the BAC organization?

You can PM me if you have questions...I can pass along.

alright so apparently no corps have honks anymore.

here's a pic from the Tampa auditions

7aYUq3h.jpg

Boston honkers are too busy instructing the new faculty that after writing C, the next letter is not an A but an R, but after R it's not an O but a U...