2017 Boston Crusaders

Wonder if there will be new uniforms next year or the corps is just auctioning off a few uniforms.

https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/buynow.action?id=270913058

Why would they action off uniforms unless the intention is to have new ones? Besides...didn't they survey about this a month or so ago?...the survey i think was to gauge how RADICAL the new uniforms could be without pissing off their supporters IMO...

Will there be a Tanglewood experience this summer so Crown (SCV, Cavs) will finally get to take the stage? Or has Muncie, Indiana now knocked Lenox from musical prominence?

Must be an echo on DCP today. You can run X, but you can't hide. I'll find you. I'll use the same reply again. "I asked that question in another thread and have had no reply yet. With the BAC not around the area during the 4th next year, it might not be scheduled."

As for the early season shows, the facts are that the Cadets and Crown refused to perform at Boston's show. Call it what you want. It is what it is. We will do everything we can to add performances for our Boston/New England fans early season.

As for the early season shows, the facts are that the Cadets and Crown refused to perform at Boston's show. Call it what you want. It is what it is. We will do everything we can to add performances for our Boston/New England fans early season.

I'm curious where the "fact" came from.

I can only assume that your role within the BAC organization, and/or your participation in the DCI scheduling process permits you to make the statement in that way.

If not, and you're simply posting as a superfan, then it is mere opinion.

Granted, your retort will probably inform us that you have gained this information from reliable sources, but it's a forum on a website by which you post under a screen name, which then would of course not prove your "fact."

Personally, I believe that both Crown and Cadets are much classier than to sit out a show because of staff changes, which are NOTHING new.

Also, Audition season is going well as expected and planned. Attendance in Boston and Tampa were very strong with returning veterans and new recruits mostly college age and experienced. Dallas next week will be strong especially for percussion ( a solid base over the past few years) and a big tie to UNT percussion program. December will be an actual camp with almost all of the brash and percussion spots contracted and show music will be performed. The level of planning and preparation by the administration, operations and all captions is up significantly.

Tesmusic, unfortunately I speak the truth. I am more than a Super Fan. I bleed red & black and have been a part of BAC for the past 38 years.

Tesmusic, unfortunately I speak the truth. I am more than a Super Fan. I bleed red & black and have been a part of BAC for the past 38 years.

Which is wonderful, but where are you basing your facts and truth from.

Which members of the Cadets and Crown organizations expressed themselves in a way that proves your opinion.

Is this direct knowledge?

If you don't have that information it is merely opinion and not based in facts and truth.

Also, Audition season is going well as expected and planned. Attendance in Boston and Tampa were very strong with returning veterans and new recruits mostly college age and experienced. Dallas next week will be strong especially for percussion ( a solid base over the past few years) and a big tie to UNT percussion program. December will be an actual camp with almost all of the brash and percussion spots contracted and show music will be performed. The level of planning and preparation by the administration, operations and all captions is up significantly.

gee, I really hope the horn line doesn't sound like that (sic.)

what's the tie with UNT where Rennick of SCV teaches? Is not Colin's main faculty gig at UMASS Amherst or is the draw through other BAC pack?

(Hmm, BAC Pack...that has a nice ring and might just last the season.)

Edited by xandandl