2017 Boston Crusaders

23 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

Is there anyone going to the dinner who will report on what was said?

George Hopkins.

• Like 5

So how many design and/or instructional staff members are there for Boston?  I've lost count around 50 or more.  I thought I recently saw a big number of drill staff.  I take it they are tech's/cleaners.  If so, I am excited that there seems to be a very direct effort towards design and execution of design.   Not that there wasn't before, but I am getting the sense there is a heightened seriousness about the direction they are headed for 2017. 

1 hour ago, littlejaw said:

There is a call for High Brass and Tuba players to audition. Just got to email Gino Cipriani for more info.

I saw this post on reddit...Positions Available for Trumpet, Mello, and Tuba.  Contact Gino Cipriani at ginocipriani@gmail.com for details. 

26 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Don't recall requests for positions in previous years.

I wouldn't read into this too much...I saw the numbers...they were way up in numbers...not sure exactly about reasoning here though actually or how Gino operates...

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

I wouldn't read into this too much...I saw the numbers...they were way up in numbers...not sure exactly about reasoning here though actually or how Gino operates...

Most likely they just want to see more talented members fill the open spots in the line. They probably have some callback kids hanging around too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

Gino will not fill a hole -- he'll wait until he finds the talent he wants.  Happened a lot at Cadets.

• Like 1