2017 Boston Crusaders

38 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Except the trees in the BAC video are not pines.

They had to improvise. It was dark, and late, so they took pics of the nearest trees they could find in Mattapan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

I have to admit this teaser video seems a little disturbing...but I like it...dark and elegiac...comes to mind

I can be so obtuse sometimes, but I've never been so timid to not ask someone a question when I am stumped. So here goes, Liahona.... what the hell does " elegiac " mean ? ( lol!)

Edited by BRASSO

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

I can be so obtuse sometimes, but I've never been so timid to not ask someone a question when I am stumped. So here goes, Liahona.... why the hell does " elegiac " mean ? ( lol!)

Sorrowful of or beckoning lament. Or at least thats what my trip to google said.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Sorrowful of or beckoning lament. Or at least thats what my trip to google said.  

I am going to give your reply a " like " as you were honest enough to admit you had to look up the word "elegiac " too .  Liahona gets a " like " also for making me and you learn a new vocabulary word today. Now, who says that being on DCP can't be educational ? ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

BAC 2017.   " Some people should be afraid.... very afraid "

• Like 5

Well, they had their HOF dinner tonight with Q&A with Colin McNutt and a video from the Dec. camp.  Someone who attended might be posting some info soon.  What wood is shown in the video looks burnt/dead and the flames tie it all together.