2017 Boston Crusaders

My kind of coffee shop :

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/bad-###-coffee-naples-2?select=6ql5nrMVwlEEHZb4VDGSVQ

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

oh, that's what bac means....

Yes... it refers to" beautiful aromatic coffee ", of course.

11 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Yes... it refers to" beautiful aromatic coffee ", of course.

Actually I believe its "black awful coffee"

Edited by BoaDci
I added stuff.

3 hours ago, BoaDci said:

Actually I believe its "black awful coffee"

Prelims started early last year (9AM) and they offered coffee and muffins. It was the worst coffee I ever had, so that was what Lucas Oil Stadium offered!

• Like 1

So with a new covenant with Band Shoppe, I would assume there is a new uniform design in the offing.  Especially with the designers input being mentioned and there having been a poll earlier this offseason.  If there is a change coming; would it be headed in the Bluecoats direction?  Or will it remain closer to the corps traditional look?  I would like to see enhancements to a more traditional look that are program related.  Maybe there is a color addition beyond the color and design of guard unis/costumes?  Which way will they go? 

I, too, am curious about this.  When the corps posted the announcement of the renewal of the Band Shoppe agreement, there was mention of "a new look".  Like you, LabMaster, I am more of a traditionalist.  Having said that, even the US military's branches uniforms change over time (have you watched a WW II movie lately?). I also have come to the realization that unless I am prepared to write a really big check to outfit the entire drum corps, I don't really get to choose.  LOL!

I do have faith in the director and BOD.  I suspect there is change coming, but for some reason, I don't get the feeling that the leaders at BAC want to FOLLOW Bluecoats or anyone else.  We will have to wait and see.  I can see the High Command in Hyde Park continuing to reimagine the corps on the field, much as they have done off the field.

Eat'em Up, Boston!

Since Boston Crusaders has been working with Band Shoppe for a few years now, renewing the agreement may not mean a new uniform. The survey about uniforms has led to speculation and I think many people think Bluecoats radical uniform change along with their winning a title means everyone will have a new uniform design, not necessarily the case. BAC has done interesting things with uniforms over the past few years: gray to red in 2013, new design in 2014. While I like the current uniform, I wouldn't mind seeing something different, but I would hope the color scheme would be the same and somewhat traditional. That being said, if you don't like a uniform but the show is compelling, it's not uncommon to forget about the uniforms, at least that's the case with me.