2017 Boston Crusaders

2 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

I heard BAC was going to bring in someone from the Atlanta Falcons to give the corps advice on how to finish the season strong, but then... :tongue:

The Boston Crusaders always finish the season strong, Fran.( haha!)

22 hours ago, BRASSO said:

If by some remote chance the missing Tom Brady N.E. Patriots Super Bowl Jersey shows up at the BAC  Auction fundraiser in June, I will make a beeline for the desserts table.

Isn't that the elusive Waldo in the lower left corner? https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/tom-brady-posts-suspect-board-in-regard-to-missing-super-bowl-jersey-172457083.html

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

Personally, just speaking for myself here, I'm pretty sure that Roger Goodell stole Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Personally, just speaking for myself here, I'm pretty sure that Roger Goodell stole Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey. Just sayin'.

I think it is odd that the NFL sic Goodell,  supposedly found "evidence" of signal stealing or filming for Spygate; they supposedly found "evidence" of deflated footballs for deflategate, but no one can find a shirt that went missing from a locker in a locker room full of people?

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

I think it is odd that the NFL sic Goodell,  supposedly found "evidence" of signal stealing or filming for Spygate; they supposedly found "evidence" of deflated footballs for deflategate, but no one can find a shirt that went missing from a locker in a locker room full of people?

It appears at the moment that it was a perfectly executed Quarterback sneak play.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

This thread is too much for me...

Agreed...talk about derailment....yet not much worse than the non-sense I've read in the cadets thread as well...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

This thread is too much for me...

its all we're left with...hurry up June.. the silence is killin' me. ( lol!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1