2017 Boston Crusaders

403 ( B ) is a tax deferred annuity, typically utilized by employees of Public entities ( like schools) to reduce their taxable incomes by the employee's contributions to their retirement. The income tax on the income received is tax deferred until the income set aside is withdrawn at retirement when presumably the taxable rate will be lower (at retirement ) than in their income receipt, working years..

But this " 403" is not that.. lol!.. its a notice of the withdrawal of the video... haha!

Edited by BRASSO

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

They took it down for some reason...

Was a post about the upcoming marching roundtable podcast that has their design team on it. 

Cool-thanks for letting me know.

30 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

They took it down for some reason...

Was a post about the upcoming marching roundtable podcast that has their design team on it. 

Wonder if they'll do a crown? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tobias said:

Wonder if they'll do a crown? 

Set an appointment with their receptionist, they'll X-Ray your bad tooth first, then advise you of your options.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

For those here that might be interested, 3 of the Boston Crusaders 2017 Show Design team, are featured in a webinar broadcast on " The Marching Roundtable "... now... and stored for retrieval on the audio here:

http://www.marchingroundtable.com/

Edited by BRASSO

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

For me, there wasn't anything new.

True. Like just about all the Corps, Boston is keeping any info about the  2017 show under wraps at the moment. No surprise there. Its the nature  of DCI these days now. That said, if you listened closely, there were hints of info... that seems to confirm my thoughts that I'll pm you about, Ghost.

10 hours ago, BRASSO said:

True. Like just about all the Corps, Boston is keeping any info about the  2017 show under wraps at the moment. No surprise there. Its the nature  of DCI these days now. That said, if you listened closely, there were hints of info... that seems to confirm my thoughts that I'll pm you about, Ghost.

I heard two things...

Boston proper will be in a costume (looks like it will be less traditional)

It will be an emotionally passionate accessible mysterious show (not much info here)