2017 Boston Crusaders

7 hours ago, Liahona said:

I heard two things...

Boston proper will be in a costume (looks like it will be less traditional)

It will be an emotionally passionate accessible mysterious show (not much info here)

Like Cadets, BAC alumni/fans will be routing for a corps that may only be familiar in name. 

So far, so good. Interesting that they mentioned the word "refreshing" several times.  That speaks volumes. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

I would hope that there is more than a uniform/style that makes a corps.  

Of course, but there's a special connection between alumni and their corps that's more personal. BAC alumni want a successful competitive season but a 6th BAC wearing baby blue jumpsuits would not be as joyous as seeing a 6th place corps with their beautiful red and black unis. Errr costumes. No unis! 

As someone who has been a fan/member/staff member/volunteer/supporter since 1978, I will support them if they come out in pink spandex, wear waterwings, and take a dump on the 50.

Somehow, I don't think they will.   But, buckle in folks.  This should be fascinating.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tobias said:

Of course, but there's a special connection between alumni and their corps that's more personal. BAC alumni want a successful competitive season but a 6th BAC wearing baby blue jumpsuits would not be as joyous as seeing a 6th place corps with their beautiful red and black unis. Errr costumes. No unis! 

Boston's uniform proper won't be " baby blue jumpsuits " for 2017, so come off the ledge.. lol!

23 hours ago, xandandl said:

Nah, Waldo is said to prefer navy blue baseball caps with a red "b".

.. and returned by the FBI, if lifted. ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO