2017 Boston Crusaders

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

emc2 has more food close by to himself than your mountainous outpost enclave, Ghost. So don't fret. He's doing well. And yes, there has been little to no public hype here on the Boston Crusaders. There's cautious optimism. But good lord, what  Boston" hype " are these few DCP'ers supposedly reading on here this offseason, as maybe the DCP mods deleted THOSE posts, as I've not seen THOSE " hype " comments from BAC alums/ fans anywhere here on DCP.... haha!

Your failed attempt at throwing shade is quite amusing. 

But to better help, I'll point out that I was not referring to that type of hype. I'm very sorry that words have more than one definition, and that various meanings were used.

Keep tossing those comments in though, it's quite cute.

Edited by tesmusic

Maybe the huge increase in post count comes from the BAC Thread stalwarts' apparent need to approach every single "outsider" post with a chip on their shoulder.  Dissecting them to be seen as negative or unfairly judgmental. Constantly perpetuating some kind of Us vs Them scenario. (Cue 6 stock replies refuting this post. :D )

It probably is a little strange with everyone coming to play in your sandbox all of a sudden. This type attention is a bit of new thing. 

• Like 1

lol!... its almost 80 degrees today in Boston. But some posters are getting hot under the collar today on this Boston Crusaders thread for no apparent reason at all, imo.... lol!

Edited by BRASSO

BTW - Just an observation of the dynamics that I am seeing here.

I'm good with most of y'all. :thumbs-up::thumbs-up: Or I wouldn't even dabble in this thread. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

It probably is a little strange with everyone coming to play in your sandbox all of a sudden. This type attention is a bit of new thing. 

Come on in, the sand is fine. Just play nice in the sandbox and everybody will get along just fine. If it gets too crowded in the sandbox now, we'll build another bigger sandbox for everybody to sit, play, and smooze in on here. If some want to be in the shade, we'll even put up an umbrella for them. We are basically an upbeat, easy, fun bunch here on this Boston Crusaders thread... even Ghost is learning in his advanced age not to be such a negative nancy on here.

Edited by BRASSO

28 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

emc2 has more food close by to himself than your mountainous outpost enclave, Ghost. So don't fret. He's doing well. And yes, there has been little to no public hype here on the Boston Crusaders. There's cautious optimism. But good lord, what  Boston" hype " are these few DCP'ers supposedly reading on here this offseason, as maybe the DCP mods deleted THOSE posts, as I've not seen THOSE  exaggerated claims of" hype " comments from BAC alums/ fans anywhere here on DCP this off season. Oh well, some people claim they see ghosts too, but I can't see'em, so who knows.

(Fire chicken) views it as alternative facts.

On 4/8/2017 at 10:06 PM, xandandl said:

now BACk to Crusaders. :=)

... yup... waiting for any additional info on the corps, so we don't have to break out the cards and the cigars on here.

27 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

... yup... waiting for any additional info on the corps, so we don't have to break out the cards and the cigars on here.

well those Florida camps near Tampa should give you some great leads into Ybor City and their versions of the Cuban editions. :-)

28 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

But the modern MM hornplayer doesn't smoke anything, doesn't drink carbonated beverages and being under aged, never drinks alcohol in or out of season. (wink)

3 minutes ago, xandandl said:

well those Florida camps near Tampa should give you some great leads into Ybor City and their versions of the Cuban editions. :-)

But the modern MM hornplayer doesn't smoke anything, doesn't drink carbonated beverages and being under aged, never drinks alcohol in or out of season. (wink)

Its all good then.