2017 Boston Crusaders

Damage control edit.  Sorry about that...

Edited by jjeffeory

Damage control snip.

Edited by jjeffeory

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:26 PM, craiga said:

Just one of the many trials Boston endured over the years, and yeah, corps like Cadets know this.  (Like the year that many members of BD's drum line wore Boston shirts at one show under their uniforms....that might have been in 1979 when Boston had 25 horns...or maybe it was in 83 when BAC had 19 horns and was attacked by a street gang in Miami during finals week.) 

I jumped back some pages to get caught up and saw this, so I haven't yet read subsequent pages.

We wore Boston shirts   Black, Red Leo, for two reasons: 1. In honor of BAC's great drum lines and the corps' grit and determination.  2.  It was just a cool shirt.

The year was 1976, and it was multiple shows, including finals week.   I aged out in 78, so I don't know about later years.   I made it a point to pass on to others our respect for Boston.

• Like 7

I would think there will be a lot of info coming out of all the camps this weekend.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, emc2 said:

I would think there will be a lot of info coming out of all the camps this weekend.

Hope so, emc2.

Safe travels to everyone heading to Florida this weekend; also Good Luck to the corps in your first performance of 2017!

• Like 2