2017 Boston Crusaders

6 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Long time Boston Crusaders alums & fans will recall Frank Morris..  sad to report that he just passed away this morning after a long bout with cancer. Frank was a great guy and a Boston Crusaders Alum. He was a former instructor of several Corps in the Boston area in years gone by, and also was a DCI judge for many years. RIP Frank Morris, and condolences to his family and friends.

DCi and drum corps has lost an excellent judge, tough, fair, and usually one whose tape comments challenged to the next rung on the excellence ladder.

Yes,solace to his family and close friends  Condolences and prayers.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, corpsband said:

I agree.   And having heard some of the story from both sides,  it probably was time for a change.  But listening to the interviews was entertaining. 

It's just fun to watch the BAC homers all sit up and bark if you mention the word money.  WOOF! 

Specifics please about who is barking.   You say "homers" like it is a bad thing. we are all "homers" to some degree are we not?   Maybe the barking could be viewed as push back to a small few DCP'rs who, although they allude to knowing so much about every corps, really don't know all that much. They like the DCP readers to think they do.  However, they come across more often than not as snarky, and in being "clever" with comments and graphics, that really are simply low grade insults. But that 's just my opinion.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

Specifics please about who is barking.   You say "homers" like it is a bad thing. we are all "homers" to some degree are we not?   Maybe the barking could be viewed as push back to a small few DCP'rs who, although they allude to knowing so much about every corps, really don't know all that much. They like the DCP readers to think they do.  However, they come across more often than not as snarky, and in being "clever" with comments and graphics, that really are simply low grade insults. But that 's just my opinion.

IT SOUND LIKE THE NEW STAFF ARE VERY HAPPY IN THEIR CURRENT ROLL WITH BAC.

There has been some in DCP post their thoughts of what the BAC show will be this year.  A few months(?) back Corsband mentioned a possible show about the Salem witch trial whether he was serious or tweaking the Waldo Nation noses.  If this does become a main theme for their show, I'd venture that an ex CC instructor/tech is still good friends with CB.  Nothing wrong with that happening.   Having inside info doesn't make it a great guess.

24 minutes ago, emc2 said:

IT SOUND LIKE THE NEW STAFF ARE VERY HAPPY IN THEIR CURRENT ROLL WITH BAC.

4 minutes ago, Eleran said:

like butter

Metro Boston region might be more like peanut butter!  Emc2 is just starting his ST for posts. 

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Narrow said:

I'm going to guess in light of rumors of the show theme that tomorrow, the unlucky 13th, we'll hear some news. 

too bad not friday the 13th...haha

• Like 1