2017 Boston Crusaders

The silhouettes definitely have a Puritan / Salem, MA feel to them...along with the more obvious 'W' and 'A' in the title...color me intrigued for this

20 minutes ago, emc2 said:

You might understand  this program later.   No one else has a show like it.  Great things to come.

Go easy on statements like that.  You said that quite a bit last year about Boston's show.  When you think about it no one really has a show like anyone else's.  That's the point, so that makes a statement like that kind of silly.  The curious part of your comment is "You might understand this program later."  What will happen "later" that will help clarify what we will come to understand?  And when is "later?"

6 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Go easy on statements like that.  You said that quite a bit last year about Boston's show.  When you think about it no one really has a show like anyone else's.  That's the point, so that makes a statement like that kind of silly.  The curious part of your comment is "You might understand this program later."  What will happen "later" that will help clarify what we will come to understand?  And when is "later?"

Did you expect any difference form the source?...lol

42 minutes ago, emc2 said:

You might understand  this program later.   No one else has a show like it.  Great things to come.

Oh god this again 

• Like 2

Wicked Games.

• Like 1

"Wicked Games". Other than it being one of the source music, I wonder what's the idea behind the title. Are "Games" a non-literal way to express actions taken by the so-called "Wicked" that could face consequences, in the same way someone pushes their luck as in the phrase "so-and-so is playing games with me", perhaps "me" being the towns people?

I loved the darkish aspects of Rise and Animal Farm, and with this new design team I'm really excited to see what they can do with another dark concept. You already know guard will look fantastic.

Edited by Narrow

Is BAC the new Phantom Regiment?  Like with Animal Farm, I'm looking at the selections and thinking, "Phantom reps." But like 2014, it'll probably come down to the arrangements being rather different. 

That said, I liked Animal Farm and it's actually become one of my more 'listen to again' shows.  This looks like it could capture the same 'dark and angry' thing at times. 

7 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Is BAC the new Phantom Regiment?  

Complete with an EXECUTION....does not sound like a happy ending...haha

Death by ????

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Is BAC the new Phantom Regiment?  Like with Animal Farm, I'm looking at the selections and thinking, "Phantom reps." But like 2014, it'll probably come down to the arrangements being rather different. 

That said, I liked Animal Farm and it's actually become one of my more 'listen to again' shows.  This looks like it could capture the same 'dark and angry' thing at times. 

That's not surprising since a lot of great symphonic tunes have been played by lots of corps throughout history. You could probably make similar parallels between most corps. Selection bias.