2017 Boston Crusaders

I'm pretty sure this show is about/inspired from "The Scarlet Letter." It makes sense because it shows the "A" for adultery in the title and it seems to be implying the Salem Witch trials with the movement names. 

I hated the book but I'm sure I'll love the show!

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

Complete with an EXECUTION....does not sound like a happy ending...haha

Death by ????

Probably hanging. At least that's how I remember it was done in Arthur Miller's The Crucible.

2 minutes ago, DawsonBurnes said:

I'm pretty sure this show is about/inspired from "The Scarlet Letter." It makes sense because it shows the "A" for adultery in the title and it seems to be implying the Salem Witch trials with the movement names. 

Go Hester!  ...lol

34 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Did you expect any difference form the source?...lol

THING ARE COMING TOGETHER WITH BAC. What ever people think (it is their opinion). IMO Over all I see things coming together from all aspects of BAC.  This is a good thing.. Good luck to all this year 2017.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Go easy on statements like that.  You said that quite a bit last year about Boston's show.  When you think about it no one really has a show like anyone else's.  That's the point, so that makes a statement like that kind of silly.  The curious part of your comment is "You might understand this program later."  What will happen "later" that will help clarify what we will come to understand?  And when is "later?"

What ever.  You do not understand.  Show is not like last years. You will need time to understand the show over time.  LM name the shows music. 

2 minutes ago, emc2 said:

What ever.  You do not understand.  Show is not like last years. You will need time to understand the show over time.  LM name the shows music. 

You sound like a child :laughing:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Brass34 said:

You sound like a child :laughing:

B34 thank you. You should understand it is IMO.  

35 minutes ago, emc2 said:

What ever.  You do not understand.  Show is not like last years. You will need time to understand the show over time 

nm...........

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, DawsonBurnes said:

Maybe The Crucible?