2017 Boston Crusaders

2 hours ago, emc2 said:

You might understand  this program later.   No one else has a show like it.  Great things to come.

Easy now.  This is what you typed last June emc2.

"2016 Prediction Thread

emc2 replied to tesmusic's topic in DCI World Class Corps Discussions

BAC Theme/production choices have been great over the past several years (IMO). Staff They know how to put on a show/production (BAC would of not made changes in staff if they were not needed). Over all design and equipment changes etc, will surprise a lot of people this year (IMO). They are further along than they were last year as planed by staff. IMO overall GE scores alone will bring them up from were they place last year (prop issues and field coverage mainly)...

Just now, jjeffeory said:

Exactly, that was my devilish take on it all.

Talk about rubbing salt in a wound!  Poor Crown and Cadets....we'll see in a few weeks!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cadet93 said:

Talk about rubbing salt in a wound!  Poor Crown and Cadets....we'll see in a few weeks!!

Aww, it's all in good fun.

I predict that those two corps will be just fine, and they'll still be ahead of Boston this year.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Aww, it's all in good fun.

I predict that those two corps will be just fine, and they'll still be ahead of Boston this year.

In all seriousness, love Grohg - Cortege......looking forward to it.  Perfect for this theme.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DawsonBurnes said:

I'm pretty sure this show is about/inspired from "The Scarlet Letter." It makes sense because it shows the "A" for adultery in the title and it seems to be implying the Salem Witch trials with the movement names. 

I hated the book but I'm sure I'll love the show!

I may be able to top your hatred of "The Scarlet Letter." It was required reading between my junior and senior year in high school. I got caught reading the Cliff Notes version by my father who decided I needed to read the book to appreciate it, which I had to do in front of him. Interestingly,  my father had a drug store which sold Cliff Notes, and I probably "borrowed" them from the drugstore. Since I was working at the store when I got caught, I was defrauding my boss, and since I probably would not have returned it if I hadn't got caught, it would have been employee theft or shoplifting, so it served me right. If that's not bad enough, years later I had a forced encounter with "The Scarlet Letter." You don't know hatred of that book until you've had to teach it to high school juniors in summer school in a room with no air conditioning  during an exceptionally hot summer, the summer of 1988. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I may be able to top your hatred of "The Scarlet Letter." It was required reading between my junior and senior year in high school. I got caught reading the Cliff Notes version by my father who decided I needed to read the book to appreciate it, which I had to do in front of him. Interestingly,  my father had a drug store which sold Cliff Notes, and I probably "borrowed" them from the drugstore. Since I was working at the store when I got caught, I was defrauding my boss, and since I probably would not have returned it if I hadn't got caught, it would have been employee theft or shoplifting, so it served me right.  

Yup!  Purgatory for you!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Yup!  Purgatory for you!

I knew that one, or worse was coming!

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

Stop it.  If the show is THAT esoteric, it would be hard to sell the program to the audience.   Maybe I'll catch on sooner than you think.  Maybe I'll surprise you since you believe me and others to be incapable of getting it right away.  Pump your brakes a little.

Hey, I am still trying to figure out Helen Hess. Which one was Helen?