2017 Boston Crusaders

According to JohnZ (Administrator), Mr. Corpsband has been permanently banned from DCP. ( as posted in the Crown thread).

3 hours ago, Barneveld said:

Now playing the part of corpsband is...... Tobias. 

That's not true. I'm excited for Boston and their alumni. It's a great feeling when we are entering a season which by all accounts will be a huge success. They're an old wonderful corps with a great tradition. They have my admiration and well wishes. 

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Tobias said:

That's not true. I'm excited for Boston and their alumni. It's a great feeling when we are entering a season which by all accounts will be a huge success. They're an old wonderful corps with a great tradition. They have all admiration and well wishes. 

Nice to see the kinds words.  However, with the corps evolution in recent years they are not feeling "old" to me.  In fact, I would say they are creating new traditions and establishing themselves as a contender in the very near future.  Their future looks very bright.

What was going on recently with corpsband no one could quite figure out completely, although it seemed very much tied to the offseason staff moves Boston made.  His animosity that bubbled up all too often in commentary and memes, on the BAC page no less, culminating in BAC supporters, alumni and fans being called "jihadists".  That was the last straw, given what "jihadist" refers to today,  globally. It was a slap in the face to BAC followers. well that is my take on it.  For that behavior, I won't miss him.  Hope you enjoy what is shaping up to be a great year for BAC.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Nice to see the kinds words.  However, with the corps evolution in recent years they are not feeling "old" to me.  In fact, I would say they are creating new traditions and establishing themselves as a contender in the very near future.  Their future looks very bright.

What was going on recently with corpsband no one could quite figure out completely, although it seemed very much tied to the offseason staff moves Boston made.  His animosity that bubbled up all too often in commentary and memes, on the BAC page no less, culminating in BAC supporters, alumni and fans being called "jihadists".  That was the last straw, given what "jihadist" refers to today,  globally. It was a slap in the face to BAC followers. well that is my take on it.  For that behavior, I won't miss him.  Hope you enjoy what is shaping up to be a great year for BAC.

He was in offensive mode because of the Crown staff exodus. Understandable but we must choose our words wisely. Many Cadet staff migrated to Crown so I understand but again, things happen. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Old in years not necessarily design 

56 minutes ago, Tobias said:

He was in offensive mode because of the Crown staff exodus. Understandable but we must choose our words wisely. Many Cadet staff migrated to Crown so I understand but again, things happen. 

Lol take a step back and look at how silly it sounds for someone to be going in "offensive mode" because the staff of a drum corps moved to a different corps. 

Again, DCP takes itself way too seriously. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Lol take a step back and look at how silly it sounds for someone to be going in "offensive mode" because the staff of a drum corps moved to a different corps. 

Again, DCP takes itself way too seriously. 

Well we agree on that.