2017 Boston Crusaders

This is a great pic!  I know it has been cloudy, cool and showery much of the time, but I have to believe that is still better than 90 degree heat and blazing sun day after day.  (Or am I just getting old?) :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, craiga said:

This is a great pic!  I know it has been cloudy, cool and showery much of the time, but I have to believe that is still better than 90 degree heat and blazing sun day after day.  (Or am I just getting old?) :)

Young or old, the truth is the truth.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ghost said:

Boston Crusaders mm have been eating well for years.  Some mm have said they came to the BAC for that reason.

Well they came from other corps during the summer to get some BAC chow when their food wasn't as good.  BAC has fed a few other corps over the years.  But that wasn't what you meant.  I doubt any MM goes to a corps for their food.

A couple of the local Inspire Arts & Music programs in Hyde ParK. Free Trumpet and Percussion programs fro the kids at the local community center. New programs launched in Dorchester this year as well. Over 100 kids!

Joint rehearsal between Hyde Park Brass and Percussion. Getting ourselves hyped for the Concert in the Park in 2 weeks!!!!

Image may contain: 6 people, indoor
Image may contain: 2 people, indoor
Image may contain: 6 people, people on stage and indoor
Image may contain: 6 people

• Like 2

Inspire Arts & Music is proud to announce Marty Walsh, Mayor of Boston, as the first ever recipient of the Champion Award for his contributions to the local arts community. Mayor Walsh has served as a driving force in promoting and preserving local arts and music in Boston and will be honored at the 4th Annual Concert in the Park held at Norman B. Leventhal Park on June 15th at 5:00.

For more information, please visit concertinthepark.org.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sky, suit and outdoor

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperSaderFan said:

A couple of the local Inspire Arts & Music programs in Hyde ParK. Free Trumpet and Percussion programs fro the kids at the local community center. New programs launched in Dorchester this year as well. Over 100 kids!

Joint rehearsal between Hyde Park Brass and Percussion. Getting ourselves hyped for the Concert in the Park in 2 weeks!!!!

Image may contain: 6 people, indoor
Image may contain: 2 people, indoor
Image may contain: 6 people, people on stage and indoor
Image may contain: 6 people

Wish I got to play on such fancy silver horns when I was that age...I had an old fugly ugly getzen that the tuning slide was broken (what is that anyway at that age) and the valves hardly depressed...didn't matter how much valve oil I used either....haha

It is wonderful see this community outreach!

Edited by Liahona

16406844_1265027246897812_32464083774518

All equipment provided by our Great East Music Store located in our Headquarters in Hyde Park.

As one of Boston’s only authorized Yamaha Band & Orchestra dealers, the Great East Music Store has steadily become a destination for all inspiring musicians. We specialize in new and pre-owned musical instrument sales as well as offering a wide array of accessories.

A division of Inspire Arts & Music, the Great East Music Store was created by music educators, for music educators and has steadily become one of New England's top music stores for all band and orchestra needs.

Contact us today for more information 617-268-4600 ext 105 or www.greateastmusicstore.com

BRANDS WE OFFER

Yamaha Pro Music
Yamaha Band and Orchestra
Yamaha Pro Audio
Vic Firth, Inc.
Innovative Percussion
Premark
Zildjian, Inc.
Evans
Pure Sound
D’Addario
Rico Reeds