2017 Boston Crusaders

48 minutes ago, Liahona said:

LAST NIGHT IN THE NORTHEAST!!

BAC at Lawrence High tonight in the stadium 6pm -10pm. Google maps

BAC is heading out on the road and not back until August 3rd. Can we get the stadium rocking tonight everyone? If you can drive in, and you want to have some fun, and especially if you marched here......please come support our members, we want a packed house tonight!!!!!

I see what you did there. Hehehe

36 minutes ago, craiga said:

Why YES!  It is a G7.

Edited by Liahona

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

If that was J. C. home, I hope the yard survived the wear.  Interesting there was a local police officer on traffic coverage.  With my weird humor at times, I would have used the white pvc piping to hang a doll in proper period clothing.  Another great time provided for the corps by BOD and IAM.

Had to have a cop.  The town fathers are a pain.  Had to get a parade permit for the corps appearance.  JC and wife are wonderful people and were tremendous generous hosts.  I believe this was all on the Cronins not on BOD or IAM.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

LAST NIGHT IN THE NORTHEAST!!

BAC at Lawrence High tonight in the stadium 6pm -10pm. Google maps

BAC is heading out on the road and not back until August 3rd. Can we get the stadium rocking tonight everyone? If you can drive in, and you want to have some fun, and especially if you marched here......please come support our members, we want a packed house tonight!!!!!

I will be there in spirit.  I have to be in Houston for work.  I hope everyone enjoys.  Eat em up Boston.

21 minutes ago, drummergirl said:

I see what you did there. Hehehe

You give me WAY too much credit...besides it's mostly plagiarism stolen from Colin...haha