2017 Boston Crusaders

Boston are clearly on a roll and very well deserved, I wonder just how far they can climb up the ladder by Finals? 

3 hours ago, E3D said:

Ahh President Carter what a Malaise. Those were the days? :blink:

You need to be more careful, E3D as though you may be harmlessly well intentioned here,this does seem to cross over into more of the political commentary realm now, and as such is disallowed under the forum guidelines for posting on this site. Just giving you a heads up, thats all.

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

You need to be more careful, E3D as though you may be harmlessly well intentioned here,this does seem to cross over into more of the political commentary realm now, and as such is disallowed under the forum guidelines for posting on this site. Just giving you a heads up, thats all.

Maybe so. Though I'm not critical either direction. I just thought it funny you mentioned the time frame and I immediately thought gas lines and that speech. If anyone wants to delete it or wants me to delete I will. :cheer:

18 hours ago, DTrooper77 said:

I got to see BAC for the first time in Lexington SC last Friday.  The show is very entertaining and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

There were 2 big surprises for me watching them.  1. I am NOT a fan of vocals in drum corps.  1A.  The BAC vocalist was outstanding and (can't believe I'm about to say this) I would be very upset were they to reduce/remove any of her singing.  (not that they are even thinking about it).   I just loved her voice and how it blended with the brass.  The vocal improves the piece IMO.  (said DTrooper77 before....never)

Surprise 2.  I was blown away at the quality of the brass line.   Great tone, overall and sectional balance (especially dynamic changes).  That's usually where you most likely will find the individual stick outs.  This is what I thought I heard at the show, but the HornLineFanatic video posted today of warmups confirm everything I thought I was hearing.

Can't wait to see them again later this summer.  Good luck Boston!

PS...  On execution/qualtiy alone, if it were up to me, I think BAC brass was better than Cadets and Cavies Friday night.

I saw this show for the first time at Lexington and this post sums up what I was going to write quite nicely.

Can't wait to see it again.

• Like 1

When is BAC bringing out the "she turned me into a newt" voice over?

17 minutes ago, Sideways said:

When is BAC bringing out the "she turned me into a newt" voice over?

According to reports, that rewrite/ addition is expected to be on the field for the August 13th show in NYC.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2