2017 Boston Crusaders

10 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

I am utterly amazed at the guard book in every respect. The concepts, the difficulty, the performances and the many props. It's Crown level.

My only criticism is that it seems they play so little music. I want to hear so much more of this brass line.

This show is a really smart design with a killer ending...pun intended. Great GE scores...but can they beat Cadets and Cavaliers playing so little relative to the constant marching and movements?

Early season yes. Performance levels Trump demand. If Cavies can continue to clean and Cadets (who just finished their changes) can get performance levels up, who knows. It's all about timing. BAC may be peaking, Cavies I think they have growing  room and Cadets are no where near peaking. 

Edited by Tobias

1 minute ago, Tobias said:

Early season yes. Performance levels Trump demand. If Cavies can continue to clean and Cadets (who just finished their changes) can get performance levels up, who knows. It's all about timing. BAC may be peaking, Cavies I thing they room and Cadets are no where near peaking. 

fake news

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tobias said:

Early season yes. Performance levels Trump demand. If Cavies can continue to clean and Cadets (who just finished their changes) can get performance levels up, who knows. It's all about timing. BAC may be peaking, Cavies I think they have growing  room and Cadets are no where near peaking. 

BAC may be peaking?  Oh the monotony of these posts.

GO BAC!!!!

10 minutes ago, phd-student-TTU said:

I'm on my way over soon to listen to them rehearse. 

19989571_1495305407180064_29905154629823

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Tobias said:

. BAC may be peaking, Cavies I think they have growing  room and Cadets are no where near peaking. 

You could be right... afterall, you have been so right all along on your assessments and predictions on this DCP board, especially on your predictions for Boston. As such, I look forward to your insights on the Boston Crusaders on this Boston Crusaders thread. You know so much, and your predictions on Boston in the past have mostly been right on the money. Plus, you are known not to be biased in your assessments here on DCP, so thanks for taking the time to tell us here on this thread that things may not be about to go well for Boston, Tobias,

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Just now, BRASSO said:

You could be right... afterall, you have been so right all along on your assessments and predictions on this board, especially on Boston. As such, I look forward to your insights on the Boston Crusaders on this thread. You just know so much, Tobias, imo.

I think I've been very positive for the most part with regards to Boston and congratulated them on the victory the other night. I think some of their alum/fans on here have been less than gracious but I even understand that considering their successful season and note I'm closer to more BAC staff (cap heads and techs) than Cadets staff FWIW. It's an "odd" season for me.

• Like 1

Interestingly, except for the Angels and Demons show, it is the Cadets who typically peak around San Antonio and lose ground during the final month.  Boston, on the other hand has had a pattern of actually not peaking until finals week...and usually at finals specifically.  Last year, they gained three spots during the week between Allentown and finals.  Imagine if THAT were to happen this year......

• Like 5