2017 Boston Crusaders

Just now, Cappybara said:

That is... unfortunate 

I'm only guessing "nope" because with all the use they get, a softer material might not hold up, and affect the mm use of them during shows/rehearsals.

11 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

No but the mm's she'd land on are.  And there looks to be someone "spotting" her.

It is very safe...the other members are not allowed to touch it from what I've heard...but I'm sure there is always some minor element of risk involved in these things.

Edited by Liahona

I am sensing through pics I've seen the performance I will see in Lawrence is going to be so dramatically different than what I saw in Everett.  The staff is doing s masterful job of layering and filling while cleaning.  I am especially excited to see cleaning! Yay!  I said it before and I will say it again, the experi nice of the staff is what is making this show progress. This year, having staff tour with the corps is making a HUGE difference in performance levels.  The show development planning during the tour and teaching the kids HOW to perform the show, is the value in Bostons game plan.  The amount of detail is incredible.  From the whispering of the community to the subtle quick guard work the percussion movement, it is evident they are looking past 6th.  Keep up the good work Boston.... you are Giants.

Edited by LabMaster
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I am sensing through pics I've seen the performance I will see in Lawrence is going to be so dramatically different than what I saw in Everett.  The staff is doing s masterful job of layering and filling while cleaning.  I am especially excited to see cleaning! Yay!  I said it before and I will say it again, the experi nice of the staff is what is making this shoe progress. This year, having staff tour with the corps is making a HUGE difference in performance levels.  The show development planning during the tour and teaching the kids HOW to perform the show, is the value in Bostons game plan.  The amount of detail is incredible.  From the whispering of the community to the subtle quick guard work it is evident they are looking past 6th.  Keep up the good work Boston.... you are Giants.

From a few non-Boston folks (no bias or hype) I've spoke with tell me that every caption is awesome, but especially the brass and beautiful guard. They have improved leaps and bounds from when they first saw them earlier this season. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, SuperSaderFan said:

Leadership and staff are doing well and signed to long term contracts.

I hear the staff is VERY happy. Setting any financial incentives aside...I've heard that the staff wants to be there and work together. It certainly shows.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

It is very safe...the other members are not allowed to touch it from what I've heard...but I'm sure there is always some minor element of risk involved in these things.

And it does look like there is someone positioned there as a spotter.  Just in case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

No but the mm's she'd land on are.  And there looks to be someone "spotting" her.

Great to hear!

• Like 1