2017 Boston Crusaders

Heading to the lone star state with my big bro. We head down every summer for the Texas swing. It's hot and a part of tour that we like to lend our support to the kids. Plenty of ice, gatorade and treats for the kids. We love Crusader stadium and the corps has a great relationship with Mary Hardin University. 3 days in the stadium, sleeping in air-conditioned dorms, ice machine delivered for the week, special Board & Alumni shaved ice event after the show tonight, a Texas sized BBQ put on by the families of members from Texas tomorrow, and then on to a 4th place seeding in the Alamo Dome. Have not seen them live since Florida - Burn Em Up Boston!

• Like 9

Is there any plan to cloak the guard member in red (like Bridget Bishop wore) when the snare line is stalking her in Whispers/Accusations?  It's a cool moment as they come after her, but I always forget to look for it... the color would draw attention to it.

3 hours ago, SuperSaderFan said:

Heading to the lone star state with my big bro. We head down every summer for the Texas swing. It's hot and a part of tour that we like to lend our support to the kids. Plenty of ice, gatorade and treats for the kids. We love Crusader stadium and the corps has a great relationship with Mary Hardin University. 3 days in the stadium, sleeping in air-conditioned dorms, ice machine delivered for the week, special Board & Alumni shaved ice event after the show tonight, a Texas sized BBQ put on by the families of members from Texas tomorrow, and then on to a 4th place seeding in the Alamo Dome. Have not seen them live since Florida - Burn Em Up Boston!

Send them love from an new old timer

• Like 1

On 7/18/2017 at 2:45 PM, E3D said:

last time I was in Friendly's was 2005 when I lived in  North Andover. I was living in the Den Rock Park apartments across Wintrop ave. Not far from the show site! I wish I still lived there. Dammmmmm HOT where I'm at now. 

I was a couple exits off 495 North away. Exit 46. My parents still live there. Small world.

• Like 1

Just now, CorpsLife said:

I was a couple exits off 495 North away. Exit 46. My parents still live there. Small world.

very small. 

The first time I moved to Boston for the season I lived in Lowell with a bunch of others. When I say bunch ,,, I mean a bunch. I went back around there and Lowell has seen better days! 

Anyhow I know that exit! I used to take it to get to Home Depot. 

2 hours ago, Ediker said:

Is there any plan to cloak the guard member in red (like Bridget Bishop wore) when the snare line is stalking her in Whispers/Accusations?  It's a cool moment as they come after her, but I always forget to look for it... the color would draw attention to it.

cool idea

1 hour ago, CorpsLife said:

Send them love from an new old timer

We marched together in 1990 :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Liahona said:

We marched together in 1990 :)

Check out BAC live on FB.

8 minutes ago, emc2 said:

Check out BAC live on FB.

Where?..not found on their facebook..must be private group.

• Like 1