2017 Boston Crusaders

Just now, LabMaster said:

Hopefully the screams come from the stands because of an outstanding performance!

You put a speaker near the death prop, delay the mm from disappearing for several seconds as she acts out how she would scream, and that would complete how a person would be killed by fire.  The fire prop and "smoke" are fantastic, but a scream really gives this closer a reality touch and completes that ending.  The scream can only come from the prop area.  ( Every corps staff is working hard to squeeze out ever bit of GE they can.  I have no inside knowledge, but I'd put down a wager that Boston's staff has this planned, but won't reveal it until A-Town or prelims.  The "smoke" was added after the fire.)

• Like 2

WE will see  at the end what corps comes out top  if its BD,SCV ,cadets CAVS and crown.  BAC over all has the best show this year.  The rest are  making major changes at this point.  The more interesting  point GE change. 

Edited by emc2

Why have they changed GE.  Can anyone explain and has it been agreed by every one.

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

As I've mentioned before, I doubt a human female being burned, who is able to speak, would not sound like this.

The 1998 film Elizabeth has an early, (very) grisly, scene of "heretics" being burned at the stake. Check out those screams.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, emc2 said:

Why have they changed GE.  Can anyone explain and has it been agreed by every one.

Unanimous votes have never been needed for ANY proposal to pass and become policy in DCI, emc2. The DCI Rules Committee, DCI Judge Advisory Councils are just 2 subcommittees that can forward along their recomendations to the DCI Corps Voting Members, who then vote to accept or reject the proposals put forth. The judging format has changed over the years to what it is today by virtue of its passage by the required votes of the DCI Corps themselves necessary for its adoption and implementation.

Edited by BRASSO

53 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Unanimous votes have never been needed for ANY proposal to pass and become policy in DCI, emc2. The DCI Rules Committee, DCI Judge Advisory Councils are just 2 subcommittees that can forward along their recomendations to the DCI Corps Voting Members, who then vote to accept or reject the proposals put forth. The judging format has changed over the years to what it is today by virtue of its passage by the required votes of the DCI Corps themselves necessary for its adoption and implementation.

So B you have no idea what went on.  as well as my self.