2017 Boston Crusaders

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

If this were to happen, you better hope the judge has a sense of humor.

A great way to get out from serving...especially when the DEFENSE lawyer sees it...haha

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Would they have to pay you royalties?

Nahhh...BUT

Just $3,000 stand between Boston and The Cavaliers in the #DCIGivingChallenge. Do you part to help us defeat our opponents in the final two days!

Click link to go to Giving Challenge

Corps with the most donors

• $250 gift certificate (random drawing from among all donors to the corps who wins this goal) for merchandise for the winning corps – paid for by the losing corps!

Corps with most donations of $100 or more

• $250 gift certificate (random drawing from among all donors to the corps who wins this goal) for merchandise for the winning corps – paid for by the losing corps!
  • Donors are in a drawing to receive access for two people to the 50-yard line luxury suite next to the judges booth at Lucas Oil Stadium for either Thursday, Friday, or Saturday of Finals week.

Corps with most money raised

• The winning corps will be fed dinner by the losing corps one day next year when both corps are in the same show. The losing corps will come over for socializing during that meal and eat together.
  • Executive Director of losing corps will make a short video clip wearing the winning corps’ hat/shirt and encourage auditionees to strongly consider the winning corps as a second consideration if Crusaders (or Cavaliers) aren’t their first choice.

20424311_1509968822380389_53078960490509

Crusaders-vs-Cavaliers-Square.jpg

Edited by Liahona

Birmingham photo compliments of kinetic inferno11

Z6ZyuC4.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Liahona said:

Hey Boston has some NEW really cool merchandise...kinda wish they had a shirt that said "She Must Burn!"

Visit The Crusader Collection and get yours!

Screen_Shot_2017-07-28_at_1.33.45_PM_lar

Screen_Shot_2017-07-26_at_12.41.39_PM_la

Screen_Shot_2017-07-26_at_3.22.01_PM_lar

The black T-Shirt with the white Waldo is retro, either '77 or '78 I believe. I still have my original one that I wore back in the day. In fact I wore it under my Uniform (costume) when I played with Mass Brass a few years back. It was a bit of a tighter fit but I still managed to move around in it.

Just now, Bsader said:

The black T-Shirt with the white Waldo is retro, either '77 or '78 I believe. I still have my original one that I wore back in the day. In fact I wore it under my Uniform (costume) when I played with Mass Brass a few years back. It was a bit of a tighter fit but I still managed to move around in it.

yup..love the retro clothes :)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Liahona said:

yup..love the retro clothes :)

I still have my BAC '91 tour t-shirt; my son wears it occasionally.  Can't find my member shirt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BAC91 said:

I still have my BAC '91 tour t-shirt; my son wears it occasionally.  Can't find my member shirt.

In 2014...I gave away my member jacket...that was difficult to part with... to a friend of mine's 17 year old son that was so thrilled and excited about Boston...he was wearing the jacket at his HS all the time....sometimes it's the little things like that that bring joy in this world...haha

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Liahona said:

In 2014...I gave away my member jacket...that was difficult to part with... to a friend of mine's 17 year old son that was so thrilled and excited about Boston...he was wearing the jacket at his HS all the time....sometimes it's the little things like that that bring joy in this world...haha

Still have my jacket.  I did let a shivering sister-in-law wear it once in 2003 or so.

Maybe I'll wear it to Lawrence?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BAC91 said:

Still have my jacket.  I did let a shivering sister-in-law wear it once in 2003 or so.

Maybe I'll wear it to Lawrence?

Mine was a medium..I'm not a medium anymore...haha