2017 Boston Crusaders

2 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Wait, what? Somehow I missed the Clifton show when compiling that list, which was a big oversight. Sorry about that.

You missed Clifton if you used corpsreps to list shows...they don't have it listed...it was a change of venue from original place due to problem with contract according to yea/cadets...they accomodated me very nicely...I love yea/cadets customer service and ticketing as well...top shelf imo

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

I wish I believed this, but how many times does a corps' score ever go down during the season? Regardless of the show or competition? It's very obvious that judges are viewing the previous shows scores and moving all the corps up a tiny bit at a time. 

oh absolutely - they will go up .1 or .2 or in a big day (lol) .3 from the previous

they may go down .1 or whatever if they feel the corps had a rough night in their caption 

but yes they use the prior score and massage it 

so generally scores go up .3/.4 an appearance - sometimes faster

31 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

oh absolutely - they will go up .1 or .2 or in a big day (lol) .3 from the previous

they may go down .1 or whatever if they feel the corps had a rough night in their caption 

but yes they use the prior score and massage it 

so generally scores go up .3/.4 an appearance - sometimes faster

You must admit, the scores go up 10 times more often than they go down.

Just now, MikeRapp said:

You must admit, the scores go up 10 times more often than they go down.

Yup the kids practice hard so generally speaking they are improving, at least overall. More caption fluctuating day to day but the gains tend to mostly offset a bad night for guard or whatever 

Lots of big storms with wind and hail back here in MA today! Luckily for tomorrow it will be nice out for BAC's homecoming. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Den8uml said:

Lots of big storms with wind and hail back here in MA today! Luckily for tomorrow it will be nice out for BAC's homecoming. 

Yes..clear, sunny weather for Boston's Home show tomorrow nite in Lawrence, Ma.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Liahona said:

So I just arrived a few minutes ago at BAC's practice site and it atarts to pour hard...I see the corps leave the field and head inside...perfect timing on my part...NOT!

Crossmen there?

got to spend a little time with the organization tuesday and dropped off some treats for the kids, Darren and staff. great, fun group of people, very welcoming and seriously having fun with this concept. cant wait to see the new drill get worked in live

• Like 4